The moso is a bamboo plant that grows in China and the far east. After the moso is planted, no visible growth occurs for up to five years – even under ideal conditions!
Then, as if by magic, it suddenly begins growing at the rate of nearly two and one half feet per day, reaching a full height of ninety feet within six weeks.
But it’s not magic. The moso’s rapid growth is due to the miles of roots it develops during those first five years, five years of getting ready.
Source: The Moso Bamboo Tree
by: Joel Weldon, The Sower’s Seed
* * *
How long are your roots? Have ‘you’ started to grow (spiritually that is) at the rate of 2 1/2 feet per day? How spiritually tall might you get? Comment below or write me.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Tap Into the Secrets of the Universe
- Puzzled? Our Lady of the Deep Cleansing Breath wants to know…
- #OneWord : What Shade of #Yellow Are You?
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Imagine Emptiness ?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Strengthen Your Immune System
- Puzzled? No Need to Shoot!
- #OneWord: #Spring shows what God can do with a drab and dirty world.
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: How Willing are You?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: I Want, You Want…Want Power?
- Click Yourself Thinnish: Springtime Romance, Courage and Strength?