The moso is a bamboo plant that grows in China and the far east. After the moso is planted, no visible growth occurs for up to five years – even under ideal conditions!
Then, as if by magic, it suddenly begins growing at the rate of nearly two and one half feet per day, reaching a full height of ninety feet within six weeks.
But it’s not magic. The moso’s rapid growth is due to the miles of roots it develops during those first five years, five years of getting ready.
Source: The Moso Bamboo Tree
by: Joel Weldon, The Sower’s Seed
* * *
How long are your roots? Have ‘you’ started to grow (spiritually that is) at the rate of 2 1/2 feet per day? How spiritually tall might you get? Comment below or write me.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Prickly Prayer: Dear Our Lady of the Hair Trigger?
- #OneWord Thursday: 9 Quotes – Fear Builds Walls Instead of #Bridges
- Creative Bridge Building: 2 Steps from Dreams to Reality
- #KickTush: 5 Happy Steps – Smile and The Scales Of Injustice Will Smile with You?
- Dysfunctional Chef: Sweet Potato Salad
- 12 Quotes: #Depression Robin Williams…Secret Sorrows
- Chewing the Fat: Miss Chocolate Chiffon Calling Your Name?
- Depression: 11 Ways to Reignite Your Joie de Vivre
- Puzzled? What Happens When You Howl at the SuperMoon?
- #OneWord Thursday: 13 Quotes that #SparktheImagination