Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
I am guilty. On a sugar Hi – Flying High.
Running wild through the supermarket aisles – sampling.
And sampling some more.
Breaking into boxes in my cart.
Tearing open bags of chips.
Careening off the track.
All Is Forgiven, Move On
Confess your dietary transgressions. Lighten your load! Write me! (below or firstname.lastname@example.org)
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Showing Up Matters!
- Puzzled? How to Wear a Tomato
- #OneWord Thursday: #Sunrise – Wake Up Already!!!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: 4 Simple Steps to a Less Problematic Life
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: 5 Ways to End Worry
- To Sum You Up 420 : 70% beautiful, 75% naughty, 80% sweet, 95% sweet, 100 % lovely
- #OneWord : 8 Quotes Guaranteed to Bring a Tear to the Eye!
- Coach Yourself Thinnish: Is Your Solar Plexus Singing the Fat Blues?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #Stop-Stopping
- Puzzled? For Tax Week Relief: In Our Lady We Trust