Create your very first piece of (fun and oh so easy to make) weight loss art! Fun level: 10 / Skill level: 1
Weight Loss Art is something that you create that is about food or the permanent fat removal* process. Take it from me, a 50 pound big-time-loser, it’s hard to eat if there’s glitter and glue on your hands. No kidding! And in the end, time flies, you’re not thinking about food, AND – a bonus – you’ve got something totally cool, fun, awesome to show your friends and family! (It was Our Lady of Weight Loss’s idea for me to make weight loss art. She whispered it to be at that infamous first meeting.)
Great Expectations Garlic-Grater Place Cards
I was shopping for a grater and found these little tiny miniature ones. No more than 2 inches high. How adorable!
Turns out, they are garlic graters. How perfect for place cards for your next dinner party! And your guests can take theirs home and think of you every time they grate garlic.
Magic marker (color of your choice)
Small hard stock card
Take magic marker of your choice and color top part of grater. Write your guest’s name on a little card with a glitter pen. Punch a hole through the paper and tie on with a paper flower around the handle!
*Permanent Fat Removal vs. Weight Loss – If you lose it; you will find it!
More Pious Projects in Our Lady of Weight Loss: Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss
This week’s Kick in the Tush Club e-letter.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Cellulite Barbie Has Arrived and she loves her inner chubby child?
- Thanksgiving Food News: THE TOP 20 U.S. STATES THAT LOVE GREEN-BEAN CASSEROLE
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes — After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Puzzled? A Sinfully Satisfying Thanksgiving Guide!
- Thanksgiving QUIZ: How Ill-Mannered Are YOU?
- Peeved! OLD NAVY CHARGES MORE FOR PLUS-SIZE CLOTHES!
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Hot off The Griddle Banana, Peanut Butter Sandwich
- #OneWord Thursday: #Reality Can Be Beaten With Enough Imagination.