Sunday Puzzle Jigsaw Puzzle
It has been said that weight loss (a.k.a. Permanent Fat Removal) is puzzling – a puzzlement – a puzzle. Alas, Sunday puzzles are here, complete with a message to inspire and lead you on the Road to Sveltesville (Our Lady of Weight Loss’s home town).
“How queer everything is to-day! And yesterday things went on just as usual. I wonder if I’ve been changed in the night? Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I’m not the same, the next question is, “Who in the world am I?” Ah, that’s the great puzzle!”
~ LEWIS CARROLL (Charles L. Dodgson), Alice in Wonderland, chapter 2.—Logical Nonsense: The Works of Lewis Carroll, ed. Philip C. Blackburn and Lionel White, p. 177 (1934)
Want a super-sized portion of today’s puzzle? Click to continue.
Want a second helping of puzzles? Click to continue.
Visit Our Lady of Weight Loss
Pick up a copy of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Best Weight Loss Strategy: Stop it! Slow it! Add it???
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Spiritual Inertia Served Warm?
- Puzzled? 20 Elephant Facts that Warm the Soul
- #OneWord Thursday: #Poetry is eternal graffiti written in the heart of everyone.
- How to Turn Extreme Happiness Into Misery In Under One Minute
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: The End of Summer Blues — 24 Ways to Refresh, Renew, Revitalize
- Puzzled? Suck On a Lemon!
- Quirky Wisdom: Stressed? Irritable? Cranky?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: #1 KILLER of Grand Plans, Great Schemes and Groovy Dreams!!!
- Puzzled? Who are the Semi-Unconscious Twins?