Hi Everyone … I am soooo excited to be posting my first blog entry on Beliefnet.com!
I thought I’d tell you a little bit about me, and then – please – feel free to tell me about you! You can post whatever you like below or you can write me.
My name is Janice Taylor, and I was born fat! I was the only baby in the hospital nursery to gain weight. An ominous sign. At age 8, I weighed 112 lbs. However, praise be!!!! after a lifetime of yo-yo dieting (performed gracefully), I permanently removed over 50 pounds of excess weight 6 years ago.
Our Lady of Weight Loss (OLofWL) was and remains my guide. This blogspot is dedicated to OLofWL and all who crave mammoth portions of food-facts, recipes, arts, crafts and inspiration. For those who are looking to Yo their last of the Yo-Yo!
My posting will vary from day to day. Sometimes a piece of art (like the Fountain of Guilt) will appear. Sometimes a recipe or a video. A Weighty Confession. A weight loss crafts project. Weight loss jig saw puzzles. Who knows!
We are on a mission here and it is to: Make Weight Loss Fun!
Join with us (Our Lady of Weight Loss and me) on this incredible journey.
Check out my website – Our Lady of Weight Loss
and this week’s Kick in the Tush Club
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Divinely Pious Pears
- Weighty Confession: Forgive Me for I Have Sinned
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Rejoice, Your Motivation Is in the Toilet?
- Puzzled? By the #Root
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss-Green Eggs and Ham Recipe
- 7 Quotes: Pondering the Meaning of Life
- Weight Loss Sins: How Much Do Thong Underpants Weigh?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: how to…Wake Up Happy
- Puzzled? Wise words from the Dowager Countess of Grantham
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Flat not Fat Belly Chili