It’s HUMP-DAY, Wednesday … here’s some music to get us through the day! And a healthy and delicious recipe from Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal!Waldorf Salad a la Our Lady Ingredients: 4 apples, unpeeled, cored and chopped into bite-size pieces (about 3 cups) * juice from 1/2 fresh lemon * 1/3 cup raisins (plumped*) * 2/3 cup chopped celery * 1/4 cup walnut halves * 1/4 cup reduced fat mayo (25 cals per tablespoon)*Plumped: Place raisins in bowl and add enough warm tap water to cover them. Let them sit for a few minutes, absorbing the water, as they happily and peacefully plump up. After they are sufficiently plump, carefully and with love squeeze out excess water.Directions: Mix everything together in a medium-size bowl. Place in fridge. Chill overnight. Something yummy and crunchy to look forward to!Visit Our Lady of Weight LossThis week’s Kick in the Tush Club e-letter
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Just How Negative Are You?
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Zucchini, Chickpea Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: 11 #Cousins Day Quotes
- Tasty Tidbit: How to Measure Success?
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Are Alien Forces Force Feeding You?
- Puzzled? How to Pet a Puppy…on National Eat Junk Day???
- Eat This: Lose Weight – Cucumber Noodles and Feta Salad
- #OneWord Thursday: Do you have the courage to #Dream?
- 70 Wants: Tell Me What YOU Want
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: Do You Suffer from Confirmatory Bias Disorder?