Here follows one of my favorite Hump-Day Combos. I LOVE this video. If it doesn’t make you smile and shake your booty, I’ll eat my linguine! Speaking of which, this linguine recipe is comfort food at its best. Delicious, low-fat, low-cal, healthy, colorful – and – a celebration that we’ve made it 1/2 way through the week. Woo Hoo! Linguine a la Garbanzo A 5 YUM! Delicious!! Dish!Ingredients: 2 teaspoons olive oil * 3 garlic cloves, minced * 3 medium green zucchinis, sliced * 1 large red pepper, sliced * 1 large onion, diced * 1 28-ounch can crushed tomatoes (Italian herb seasoning) * 1 15.5-ounch can garbanzo beans, drained * 16 ounces spinach linguine * A handful of fresh Italian parsley. * Parmesan cheese (optional)Directions: In a large pot over medium heat, cook garlic, zucchini, red pepper and onion in olive oil until tender, 10 minutes or so. * Add tomatoes and garbanzo beans. * Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 30 minutes. Meanwhile cook pasta as label directs. *Drain. Add sauce and serve with grated cheese, if desired. * Garnish with fresh Italian parsley. (Serves 8)What’s your favorite hump day combo? How do you celebrate? Comment below or write me!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
About Our Lady Of Weightloss"Janice Taylor is a 'kooky genius'"
~ O, The Oprah Magazine
Janice Taylor is a Weight Loss Coach and Certified Hypnotist, author, artist and motivational speaker. She is the author of Our Lady of Weight Loss: Miraculous and Motivational Musings from the Patron Saint of Permanent Fat Removal and All Is Forgiven, Move On: Our Lady of Weight Loss's 101 Fat-Burning Steps on Your Journey to Sveltesville (publication date May 15, 2008). Janice is also the creator of the popular e-newsletter Kick in the Tush Club and a 50-pound big-time-loser.
Books By Janice:
- How to Be Eccentric, Clunky and Chunky.
- Green Tea helps to …. Burn Fat NOW!
- Does NAMBY-PAMBY Fit You? -or- Buy a Doormat; Don’t Be One!
- Puzzled? Time to Send a Weird, Phallic & Prickly postcard to a friend!
- How to Buy, Eat, Store the Thirst-Quenching Pomegranate
- How to Survive the Exhausted Modern World
- 9 Steps : How to Move from Fear to Love
- The 3 Deadliest Weight Loss Words
- Take a Bach Break. Lose Weight… Sometimes it’s just that simple!
- Morning Chew: The Epictetus Cure