Grab a pen and write your answers:
1. What do I love?
2. What do I hate?
3. What are my key personality traits?
4. What are my top talents?
5. I get the most fulfillment when I do this:
6. My dream—my big wish for my life is:
Here’s why you need to know your answers to these questions:
1. Because you are a creation of God.
2. God formed you with something in mind and He has been shaping you for that purpose.
3. Working with God to accomplish your purpose is the apex of life. This is the work you are here to do.
4. If you don’t know who you are, you will spend your life chasing substitute identities which are false to you. Others may consider you successful but you will be empty and frustrated.
5. If you know who you are, you have:
- a means with which to make decisions,
- a criteria to use to say “yes” or “no” and
- a path to lead you somewhere.
Sit with God.
Take notes on what you hear.
Walk it out.
Live who you are.
- – – – –
photo credit: Mom Smackley (creative commons)
– – – – –
Dear Reader, I need your help to make this blog a success. Would you subscribe (see bar above on the right) plus share this post with a friend who may enjoy it? Also, I appreciate your comments. Thank you,