I’ve had impermanence on my mind recently. I’ve talked about it here before but it’s worth bringing up again. After all, it’s one of the most important things the Buddha taught. Here’s the thing: my life is totally excellent. Where I find myself getting into trouble is when I cling to its excellentness.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Mixing technology and practice
- Wisdom 2.0
- The Buddha at Work – “All we are is dust in the wind, dude.”
- Sometimes You Find Enlightenment by Punching People in the Face
- A Handful of Leaves (is free)
- Dharma Poetry: W. H. Auden, a Reflection on Haiti and Human Suffering
- Buddha was a conservative
- What would Sid do: I’m stuck in a rut
- Generation Distracted
- garcinia cambogia plus dietary supplement on Heard in One City
- garcinia cambogia dr oz miracle pill on Podcast: “Crushed By Love” with Purna Steinitz Pt.1
- slim Fast on Would Sid eat meat?
- Hannelore on Eight years later and a whole new set of hopes
- vitamax garcinia cambogia side effects on Meditation and Yoga: Necessary Companions?