Well, of course that’s sort of a silly thing to say. That’s like saying Buddhism is the World’s Best Religion. Who would ever make such a claim? But the new Interdependence Project website is pretty great. Lots to check out about Buddhism, meditation, integral activism, mindful arts, and our great Buddhism podcast and videos, and of course, links to the One City Blog on Beliefnet. This definitely isn’t your grandma’s Buddhist website (how much is wrong with that statement?). Check it out, and get on our email list. Oh, and if you like our blog and organization, consider making a donation, because we haven’t quite finished paying for it yet. Stay tuned for more…
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Mixing technology and practice
- Wisdom 2.0
- The Buddha at Work – “All we are is dust in the wind, dude.”
- Sometimes You Find Enlightenment by Punching People in the Face
- A Handful of Leaves (is free)
- Dharma Poetry: W. H. Auden, a Reflection on Haiti and Human Suffering
- Buddha was a conservative
- What would Sid do: I’m stuck in a rut
- Generation Distracted
- garcinia cambogia plus dietary supplement on Heard in One City
- garcinia cambogia dr oz miracle pill on Podcast: “Crushed By Love” with Purna Steinitz Pt.1
- slim Fast on Would Sid eat meat?
- Hannelore on Eight years later and a whole new set of hopes
- vitamax garcinia cambogia side effects on Meditation and Yoga: Necessary Companions?