An old favorite for the new year.
sign up for a daily email at the Lojong site
Everyday, get an email with one of the 59 lojong slogans, with commentary by one of seven teachers, from Jamgon Kontrul to Pema Chodron to Osho.
Formerly engraved around a stupa to remind Tibetan monks to practice the Seven Points of Training the Mind as part of mahayana practice, now in your inbox! And mine.
Otherwise it’s a crapshoot as to whether I’d ever remember these things
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- More blogs to enjoy!!!
- Mixing technology and practice
- Wisdom 2.0
- The Buddha at Work – “All we are is dust in the wind, dude.”
- Sometimes You Find Enlightenment by Punching People in the Face
- A Handful of Leaves (is free)
- Dharma Poetry: W. H. Auden, a Reflection on Haiti and Human Suffering
- Buddha was a conservative
- What would Sid do: I’m stuck in a rut
- Generation Distracted
- garcinia cambogia plus dietary supplement on Heard in One City
- garcinia cambogia dr oz miracle pill on Podcast: “Crushed By Love” with Purna Steinitz Pt.1
- slim Fast on Would Sid eat meat?
- Hannelore on Eight years later and a whole new set of hopes
- vitamax garcinia cambogia side effects on Meditation and Yoga: Necessary Companions?