On the Front Lines of the Culture Wars

On the Front Lines of the Culture Wars

President Obama fails key test for Antichrists: confesses Jesus is Lord

President Barack Obama passed a key test Monday night in case anybody is worried that he is the Antichrist.

Speaking at a campaign fundraiser at the House of Blues in Los Angeles, Obama was interrupted by a man identified as David Serrano who repeatedly yelled that “Jesus is God.” As Serrano was being physically removed by Secret Service agents, he accused Obama of being the Antichrist.

That figure in Christian “last days” theology is believed to be a leader who, toward the end of time, will be an adversary of good while resembling Christ. The Antichrist will provide for the needs of the people but deny them eternal salvation. He is named in the New Testament books 1 John and 2 John and described by the Apostle Paul in 2 Thessalonians.

John’s account advises that the Antichrist will deny that Jesus is the Christ and will “not confess Jesus.” In I Corinthians 12:3, Paul writes: “Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.”

As Serrano was being dragged away, President Obama gave the man his full attention, nodding as he watched the scene. Obama then attempted to pick up where he had left off.

CLICK HERE to read more

HeyYou

posted September 30, 2011 at 6:44 pm

I seem to remember a bunch of devils crying out that Jesus was Lord, as well. His confession means nothing.

DAVID SERRANO

posted October 3, 2011 at 9:48 pm

I’m David Serrano, and I proclaimed the Truth to president Obama: “The Christian God is the one and only true living God, the Creator of heaven and the universe. Jesus Christ is God. Jesus Christ is the Son of God.” And, I called President Obama “an Antichrist”, because in 2009 in his speech in Egypt, he said he believed in the Muhammadan lies of Isra and Mi’raj. I repeatedly said the stories of Isra and Mi’raj are false. How come no one quoted me on that? I told President Obama all about it but no one quoted me correctly concerning that fact. There is war in the Holy Land because Muslims believe the false stories of Isra and Mi’raj. The Truth is Jesus is Lord.

DAVID SERRANO

posted October 9, 2011 at 11:43 pm

I’m David Serrano, and I proclaimed the Truth to president Obama: “The Christian God is the one and only true living God, the Creator of heaven and the universe. Jesus Christ is God. Jesus Christ is the Son of God.” And, I called President Obama “an Antichrist”, because in 2009 in his speech in Egypt, he said he believed in the Muhammadan lies of Isra and Mi’raj. I repeatedly said the stories of Isra and Mi’raj are false. How come no one quoted me on that? I told President Obama all about it but no one quoted me correctly concerning that fact. Get the story right. There is war in the Holy Land because Muslims believe the false stories of Isra and Mi’raj. The Truth is Jesus is Lord. Amen. The Lord Jesus Christ loves everyone on earth. God loves everyone on earth. Amen. In the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. The Holy Trinity is one God forever and ever. Amen.

Justine

posted November 4, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Even demonic spirits confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. As President Obama repeatedly lies, deceives, steals, follows Marxist ideology, and shows no evidence whatsoever of a life changed by a commitment to Christ, his words mean absolutely nothing.

bema

posted November 5, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Yes thats true Justine ,everyone can say that Jesus is Lord, but Faith without Work is Dead!

bea

posted November 6, 2011 at 4:40 am

Faith should be accompanied with work to see that that person really believes in our God Almighty.His works eventually declares and show that he really is a Servant of God.

Krystal

posted November 14, 2011 at 1:45 pm

I never thought that President Obama was the antichrist, but based on everything else that has gone on, I’m not surprised that some would accuse him of that too. I believe he has a heart for the America and the American people. I pray for him and his family often.

Phil

posted January 20, 2012 at 3:38 pm

The Bible says in Romans13: 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. 4 For he is God’s servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

Post a prayer at http://www.Pray4BarackObama.com

lulu2

posted January 24, 2012 at 6:49 pm

“It is by your actions I will know you” He may have acknowledge God, but even the Antichrist knows God. Today Mr Obama’s actions proved more Anti than Pro..when he mandated the enforcement of birth-control in Christian Hospitals Universities etc. Giving a year for people of Faith whose conscience doesnt allow for abortions and birth control. This is an assault on Christians who see Christ as LIFE.

Michael

posted January 27, 2012 at 6:32 pm

To even suggest President Obama is the anti-christ is past ridiculous. Imagine where the US ecomomy wuold be today without the Iraq war and the right-wing neo-cons and their stifling opposition to improving the lot of the average American.

Michael Moore: America would welcome a fat president such as Chris Christie
Asked by Joy Behar onHeadline News whether America would vote for a "fat" candidate for President, controversial film-maker Michael Moore, who has never been accused of being too skinny, responded that most of America is fat and would probably identify with an overweight Commander-in-Chief. Histo

posted 10:27:30am Sep. 28, 2011 | read full post »

ACLU, Planned Parenthood combine to fight Mississippi constitutional amendment
Planned Parenthood and the American Civil Liberties Union have joined forces to create the pro-abortion “Mississippians for Healthy Families” with a goal of defeating a constitutional amendment limiting abortion in the Magnolia State. Christine Dhanagom of LifeSiteNews writes that "Yes on

posted 11:55:16am Sep. 27, 2011 | read full post »

Scientists tell pollsters religion and science not irreconcilable
Are there irreconcilable differences between faith and science? Not in the opinion of prominent scientists who participated in a five-year study by Rice University. Researchers there found that only a minority of scientists questioned at major research universities say that religion and scien

posted 3:13:07pm Sep. 23, 2011 | read full post »

Wikileaks: U.S. Embassy criticized Catholic influences on Poland
U.S. Embassy officials in Warsaw, Poland, under the Obama administration complained that Catholic Church doctrine is a major source of “homophobia” in the heavily Catholic country, according to diplomatic cables released by Wikileaks. The messages from the American embassy in Poland's capit

posted 3:51:00pm Sep. 08, 2011 | read full post »

Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus on National Cathedral's 9/11 program, but no evangelicals
The National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., has scheduled “A Call to Compassion” interfaith prayer vigil on Sept. 11 -- however not a single protestant or evangelical has been invited to participate. Who was invited? A Roman Catholic bishop, a Jewish rabbi, Buddhist nun, a Hindu priest, the

posted 7:27:00am Sep. 08, 2011 | read full post »