Oh, this poor pooch — having to listen to his human describe great tasting goodies. Almost as frustrating as the evening TV news.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
About the Author
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
- President Obama fails key test for Antichrists: confesses Jesus is Lord
- Michael Moore: America would welcome a fat president such as Chris Christie
- ACLU, Planned Parenthood combine to fight Mississippi constitutional amendment
- Scientists tell pollsters religion and science not irreconcilable
- Wikileaks: U.S. Embassy criticized Catholic influences on Poland
- Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus on National Cathedral’s 9/11 program, but no evangelicals
- Jay Sekulow in USA Today: 9/11 ceremony needs clergy, prayer
- Furious N.J. parents get gay rape, orgy books off school’s “required reading” list
- American news media shrugs as Pakistan convulses over blasphemy law, mob rule
- Why has there been almost nothing in the press about this global warming study?
- Billy Graham’s daughter: September 11 attacks were a wake-up call from God
- America’s culture is in collapse, says author David Jeremiah
- Bible changes the life of a terrorist’s son
- Dog gives thanks … and asks for strength to be a good pup
- World’s top soccer player says “I belong to Jesus”
- Is reading from the Bible “hateful speech?”
- Here’s a fun video of a 90-year-old couple spreading joy
- Church kids less likely to divorce or live in poverty
- Remember back when school kids took field trips to see “The Ten Commandments”?
- Are there really unicorns in the King James Bible?