Prepare to have your confidence in the future restored as you watch this fun a capella trio from Mississippi, called “Dave’s Highway,” sing God’s praises!
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
About the Author
Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
- President Obama fails key test for Antichrists: confesses Jesus is Lord
- Michael Moore: America would welcome a fat president such as Chris Christie
- ACLU, Planned Parenthood combine to fight Mississippi constitutional amendment
- Scientists tell pollsters religion and science not irreconcilable
- Wikileaks: U.S. Embassy criticized Catholic influences on Poland
- Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus on National Cathedral’s 9/11 program, but no evangelicals
- Jay Sekulow in USA Today: 9/11 ceremony needs clergy, prayer
- Furious N.J. parents get gay rape, orgy books off school’s “required reading” list
- American news media shrugs as Pakistan convulses over blasphemy law, mob rule
- Why has there been almost nothing in the press about this global warming study?
- Billy Graham’s daughter: September 11 attacks were a wake-up call from God
- America’s culture is in collapse, says author David Jeremiah
- Bible changes the life of a terrorist’s son
- Dog gives thanks … and asks for strength to be a good pup
- World’s top soccer player says “I belong to Jesus”
- Is reading from the Bible “hateful speech?”
- Here’s a fun video of a 90-year-old couple spreading joy
- Church kids less likely to divorce or live in poverty
- Remember back when school kids took field trips to see “The Ten Commandments”?
- Are there really unicorns in the King James Bible?