Apologies, but no results were found.
Like any freelance writer with a background in advertising and copywriting, there’s a bunch of stuff out there that I’ve either written or contributed to. Some of it has my name on it, like bylined articles for magazines, including The Daily Beast, Salon, Paste, Relevant, and other publications. Other stuff is anonymous copywriting, from glossy brochures and websites for businesses to smaller stuff for nonprofits, individuals, and churches. Most of it I got paid for, so that’s good.
If you’re interested in hiring me for copywriting, email me and I can send you samples, references, or a quote.
- “Apocalypse Now…Or Maybe Later” for Relevant (August 10, 2009)
- “Is Michael in Heaven?” for The Daily Beast (July 10, 2009)
- “The Gospel According to Speidi” for The Daily Beast (June 18, 2009)
- “6 Denominations in 6 Weeks” for Relevant (May/June 2008)
- “An Interview with Jeremy Courtney of Buy Shoes. Save Lives” for Relevant (January/February 2008)
- “My Favorite Christmas Story” for TrueU.org (December 2007)
- “The ‘Chase Reed’ Incident” for Patrol (September 2007)
- “I Am SO Humble: Thoughts on Pride” for TrueU.org (September 2007)
- “Dispatch: Reuniting for the Greater Good,” for the 5th Anniversary issue of Paste (June 2007)
- “Think Small: Dog Droppings, Naaman, and the Value of Little Things” for TrueU.org (June 2007)
- “A Day of Light,” for Relevant (May/June 2007)
- An hour-by-hour account of Dia de Luz, an event with Brad Corrigan and Love, Light & Melody in Nicaragua (March 2007)
- “Apocalypse Soon” for Salon.com (August 2006)
- “Clean Water & Good Company,” a 5-day travelogue for Relevant: Day One. Two. Three. Four. Five. (February 2006)
- “O Jesus, Who Art Thou?” for Relevant (July/August 2005)