Beliefnet News

Beliefnet News

Who is this amazingly talented little boy?

Jose Antonio Holanda

We really don’t know a lot about this incredibly talented youngster who lives in a small village in Brazil. He has a voice like an angel — as you will hear by clicking below — name is Jose Antonio Viana, but goes by “Jotta A” — although his family calls him Tony.

The joy that radiates from this 13-year-old is contagious.

He’s the youngest of three sons of  Antonio and Edna Holanda, living in the village of Angélica, just outside Sorocaba, Brazil.

To hear this kid sing, CLICK HERE

Shalina

posted October 25, 2011 at 12:42 pm

His name is Jose Antonio Viana, Tony or Jotta A (J.A) for short. He’s from Sorocaba, Brazil and he’s thirteen years old now. He’s currently participating in a nationally aired children’s talent show called Jovens Talentos Kids which is a segment of the popular local program Raul Gil. I must say he’s totally destroying the competition and most likely he will win. He’s very blessed and talented and does a lot of performances at local churches and concerts. He recently performed with Pastor Donnie McClurkin, Fred Hammond and Kirk Franklin at separate concerts in Brazil. I’m not sure about the brothers but I do know he has a sister named Lanna who accompanies him on most of his engagements and is sort of his manager I guess. Look out for this boy. He is truly sanctified and I think he is going to be very big very soon. His vocal abilities are out of this world and when he hits the stage you can feel the Holy Spirit radiating from him. He is doing a great job ministering to the young people of Brazil.

Lunouse Julot R.

posted November 9, 2011 at 6:42 pm

When I listened to him singing “Hallelujah” , my jaws dropped, my hands got stiff and tears were flooding my face I couldn’t but worship God…from that moment on, I made it my responsibility to pray for him.

He’s anointed and I love him !

Linda Walker

posted November 23, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Where can I purchase his new CD? This kid is just is amazing. He has such passion when he sings. He is going to be a worship pastor!

Denaisya

posted December 6, 2011 at 8:29 pm

This boyo is anionted!!!!

evelyn njoki

posted December 9, 2011 at 6:27 am

God has given him awonderful voice may he continue to use his voice for the glory of the lord.God bless u

Claudia A

posted December 18, 2011 at 12:33 am

Thanks for providing some information on Jotta A.

He is truly anointed by God. I pray that God will protect, guide, use and bless him. Can we get English subtitles for his songs?

hazel roach

posted December 28, 2011 at 6:32 pm

enjoy the anointing that God has placed on jotta life.would like to hear more of his material and more about him and his family.he is a blessing.

Shirley De Costa

posted January 6, 2012 at 2:24 pm

When I first heard Jotta sing I was so filled with the Holy Spirit. I keep playing his songs on the computer and I get blessed each time. I wish he would do a tour and learn to sing in English so we can be blessed even more…if that is even possible. Pray for him because Satan will try to distract him..God BLess

Melody

posted February 2, 2012 at 11:24 pm

Excellent!!! May God continue to increase his talent and gifting and anoint him!

Marie

posted February 4, 2012 at 12:05 pm

you make me believe for a long time that God can do it for anybody.

Deepthi Duggirala, India

posted February 13, 2012 at 1:05 am

I am so amazed at this boy..His vocals reach to the extremes…so tender yet so powerful..That’s the beauty of God….And I totally agree with Sherly that it would be nice if he could speak and understand english…We will watch him grow and glorying the Lord in this World…We love this kid…:)

Pearl Toronto, Canada

posted February 14, 2012 at 7:33 am

I starten listening to Jotta A. about two months ago and I have been blessed, This young child is so anointed, whenever he sings, he sets the right atmosphere for worship, I often listen to him in potugese as well although I don’t understand the words, but the spirit of God moves in many languages. My prayer is that God keep Jotta in the palm of his hands and that he would stay focus. God Bless you and your family. I heard a little about your testimony and I can also relate because I have a miraculous story ablut my daughter. lets give God thanks, praise and worship always.

Brenda

posted February 28, 2012 at 12:12 am

This young boy is surely annointed. He radiates the love of God. I look forward to seeing and hearing more
of him. I ask God to continue to bless him and his family and guide him in the light to be used by God.

Rhonda Riley-Lopez

posted March 7, 2012 at 1:21 pm

I thank God for him – he is a true blessing to his family and the way he worships. He touched my soul with his angelic voice – it just goes to show that all things are possible with GOD MY KING. HE IS ABLE TO DO EXCEEDING ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE CAN THINK OR ASK ACCORDING TO THE POWER THAT WORKETH IN US… I Pray that he remains serving the Lord and dont get caught up with glitz and the glamour of fame like some of us who got distracted along the way with the gift and talent GOD has blessed us with.

MY PRAYERS AND LOVE WILL STAY WITH YOU YOUNG MAN AS I AM A MOTHER OF 4 AND LOVE MY BOYS AND MY 1 DAUGHTER SO DEARLY – AS I PRAY FOR THEM I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. KEEP ON KEEPIN ON SWEETIE….

PATRECIA

posted March 12, 2012 at 9:28 pm

I bless God for this beautiful gift to the world. I pray he remains in the aqnointing of the Lord.

Bonnie

posted March 17, 2012 at 4:19 am

I was feeling very sad and hopeless. Wondering way I should carry on in this world, when I came upon this child and his voice.He uplifted me, and filled me with love, he is a treasure, be kind to him for he is sent by God into a world of the lost.I wish that I could hug him and tell him thankyou. It is the children who will save us
.Thankyou for giving me the strength to see
tomorrow.I love you.from a grandmother.

Jeanne Orthance

posted March 20, 2012 at 10:43 am

Holy is GOD and worthy is the lamb, my precious JESUS CHRIST. Jotta A my son, your voice and all of you make me fill of holy spirit,remind that GOD is alive and operate every day in our life. Recieve every day everywhere and everytime of your life all graces anointing blessing protection love glory in the name of JESUS CHRIST, Amen.I love so much and i deeply hope GOD give me children like you. Kisses my dear, if i can you hug you and bless you.

Natalie James

posted March 25, 2012 at 2:55 pm

May God continue to use you… to be a blessing to myself and others… love you… wishing and praying God’s richest blessings over your life.

June

posted March 29, 2012 at 12:35 am

I was blessed to found this young man on line. I was just looking for any new talent out there like Whitney Houston. That is how I found him. He is amazing anointed by God. His voice and his faith is so real you can feel it when he is singing. God is with this boy and his family. He is going heal and bless and change my people lives around the world. may the protection of the lord be with him and his family and that he will never give up or compormise his faith because of the gift that is given him by God.

Betty

posted March 30, 2012 at 10:30 pm

I love to hear you sing. My dream would be to hear you in person. Will you ever come to the USA?

Robert Chin

posted April 3, 2012 at 11:19 pm

I stopped praying many-many years ago coz I kinda ‘mad’ to God for ‘something personal’…

When I saw Jotta’s version of ‘Probe Me, Use Me’ and ‘Still’, I now on my path to make peace with God… Sure hope God forgive me..

Thanks Jotta.. your voice in my PC and Car stereo… blees u..

Loretta

posted April 6, 2012 at 6:00 pm

Please tell me how I can purchase a copy of this young man’s CD

Ben

posted April 10, 2012 at 4:56 pm

Jotta, you are an amazing child. I believe that you are God’s gift to this generation.
You sing with such passion. May God continue to bless and use you in His Kingdom.

Love you

Efficacy

posted April 15, 2012 at 7:25 pm

This boy is a miracle… The Lord is using him to do great wonders in this generation. Do you know how many souls could be saved just by this boy’s voice? I AM BLESSED TO HAVE KNOWN YOU, brother…

steve

posted April 21, 2012 at 6:59 am

Another of God’s messengers. One of the most moving and joyful experiences of my life. Please Pray for Jotta. Please pray for Peace.

Sonia makaai-Ferero

posted April 21, 2012 at 3:20 pm

You are a really child of God Tony. You sing like an angel. Very great to hear you singing so nice for our almighty God. Love you so much Jotta-A. May God bless you today and all day of your life.

Sonia Makaai-Ferero from Curacao

Beddy O Pigay

posted April 23, 2012 at 2:42 am

Jotta You have given powerful voice from our Heavenly Father. You are amzing.
Love you

Yola Poulina

posted April 23, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Aleluya Gloria Dios. Jotta A is a miracle and filled with the Holy Spirit. This young boy shows us a life ministery of reconcilliation to proclaim Gods Love, Kingdom and Justice. I’ve also seen his interviews,Jotta A is so pure. I’ve been praying for him to come to Curacao and God provides a concert 12th May 2012,so we can praise the Lord “Agnus Dei” and cry out “Sonda me” together. Jotta A you are in our prayers,God bless you with wisdom to keep walking by faith through Jesus Christ. Amen. Jotta A Bon Bini na Curacao

Natasha

posted April 28, 2012 at 11:13 pm

I love this boy ! His voice is amazing and every time I hear him sing my heart longs to get closer to Christ. Thank you lord God for bringing this boy into this word so he may bring other to worship you. God Bless You Jose!

Bolanle

posted May 1, 2012 at 6:14 am

Jose, you are a treasure from heaven. and God by Himself will take care of you. Your voice shall continually bring glory to God and draw men to Him.
love you and will be praying for you.

Doris

posted May 2, 2012 at 2:18 pm

He is amazing, I just started learn portuguese because of him. I love his voice. He is my favorite artist….God bless him!

Asekor Glay

posted May 12, 2012 at 7:42 pm

My son, you are an angel sent from heaven, a voice like a nightingale shouting upon a hill top the name of the Lord, what could i do to help your ministry that the Lord hasn’t already done, glory be his name, and bless is the womb that bore you, bless, is the father that planted that seed that has grown into a flourishing vine. you shall endure and take the world by storm, and glow when all has perish, for the earth is the Lords, and the Lord is within in you, for your presence like christ, and the voice that he has bless you with oh, my son jotta A, is a voice of one crying in the wildness preparing the way for the Lord. bless is jesus name, glory to God in the highest and all praises to you, for you are one in a million, please don’t lose your light, for you are beautiful from within, and out. God bless, Asekor Glay. reverberation.com/asekorglay- Facebook.com/asekorglay

Asekor Glay

posted May 12, 2012 at 7:48 pm

Reverbnation.com/asekorglay

Facebook.com/asekorglay

Tierra

posted May 16, 2012 at 10:25 am

I feel so blessed and privileged to hear this angel sing I pray God’s abundant favor follow you and overtake you and your family Jose. Thank God for your parents and their obedience of sharing their gift with the world. I cry with joy and adoration for God each time I hear Jose sing.

Best,

Tierra Moore(from Chicago, IL in U.S.A.)

Lloyd Gumbs

posted May 17, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I Really appreciate what you are doing, God has truly Blessed you and you will go Very far, keep the Faith and God will do the rest.

Jose, you have been a blessing, every time listen to you as you since, l always get refreshed by the anointing of the Lord upon you, more so by your testimony! l thank God foryou,your sister, your mother and all those who have stood by your side to encourage in what God has called you to do in His vineyard. My prayer is that you may press on Looking unto Jesus the author and the finisher of our faith. Heb12:1-2 .

Adebowale Isaac

posted May 23, 2012 at 11:57 am

He’s great

CONRAD F LOOBY

posted June 3, 2012 at 1:10 pm

praise the Lord, i am from caribbean island of Antigua and i really enjoy your singing, keep singing for the Lord Jesus, remember only what is done for Jesus will last,

CFL

Elodie Manuella

posted June 5, 2012 at 8:31 am

quand j’écoute “usa me” je suis tout simplement transformée tant la puisance et la force de l’Esprit Saint dans ce chant!Je ne peux que bénir le nom de Dieu pour ce don qu’il lui a accordé…

Martin Smart

posted June 7, 2012 at 7:20 am

This kid is soo great and wonderful! God has really blessed him and i pray God’s blessing will continue to overflow in His life as he blesses the world with his angelic singing.

Jotta A

posted June 27, 2012 at 1:08 pm

Thanks YOU guys for beliving in me so that i can win this show and i would REALLY like to win the conpetition THANKS FROM JOSE ANTONIO VIANA/JOTTA A/TONY THANKS EVERY ONE

Dorothy Maseghe

posted July 14, 2012 at 5:43 am

Jotta A,U a so blessed with an angelic voice.May you continue singing ike this for the rest of your life.God Bless you.

kofi owusu-bartels

posted July 22, 2012 at 10:01 am

I must confess I have been made to be born again by hearing this spiritfilled voice sing. Hallelujah to Jesus. I am a new creation now. tears all over me.

tannischa

posted August 22, 2012 at 3:13 pm

You are truly a blessing. Remain humble before the Lord. Pray that he continues to use u mightyly through the power of the holy ghost. God Bless u Tony!!

Marguerite

posted August 22, 2012 at 4:23 pm

In all the ugliness that surrounds us, when I listen to Jotta A sing, I am reminded that God is still in control. He sends His angels in the guise of human beings like Tony ( Jotta A ) and when we hear him sing, all sorrow is gone. For you can see the joy he radiates when singing of the Lord. I am praying for you Jotta that you will not be carried away, but will always sing for the Lord. He has blessed you abundantly that you may be a blessing to many. I listen to you everyday

Salma

posted August 29, 2012 at 7:15 am

May God bless him…more and more

Jescaline

posted September 20, 2012 at 6:34 am

Tony you have really blessed my life with your angelic voice. Young but God has given you such a talent, may you continue using it for his glory only. May God grant you his grace and wisdom to continue touching more lives. God bless you abundantly!

Ian Botman

posted September 24, 2012 at 7:22 am

If we don’t avail ourselves to God, He will use the children. Soli Deo Gloria !!!

alanta theus

posted September 30, 2012 at 7:54 pm

you are amazing jotta’keep it up you are one of my favorite singers I listen to you daily like every day, in i will continue. May God Blesses you with joy and peace.

Chim

posted October 3, 2012 at 5:30 am

Jotta…wow!!!…wot can I say…u will bless the world so much more…thanks for letting heaven use you…luv u bro…wish u well…Shalom.

Brenda Ackerly

posted October 24, 2012 at 3:28 am

Awesome. Beautiful. Young man if you read this, I want to encourage you. God has blessed you mightily. And you are blessing others with what He has given you. You are special, not like others so don’t compare yourself with others. Stay close to your Saviour Jesus Christ and His Word. It will prepare you for this life and protect you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful voice with us. People out there, pray for this young man and his family frequently. He’s only just begun!

Brenda Ackerly

posted October 24, 2012 at 3:32 am

anisere moses

posted October 25, 2012 at 10:53 am

tony is a blessing to our time am happy to be in this generation.that boy brings heaven down with is angelic voice.may almighty god keep him alive for us

Stepanka

posted October 30, 2012 at 8:11 pm

Hi there, Jose Antonio or Jottaa. I really hope you read this message.. I seen your videos on youtube, there are so amazing! I just want to tell you that I believe God wants to use you to touch people lifes through your singing. Every talent is from above, so use it to Glorify God. Just be careful because the Devil is there seeking whom he can take. Just be careful and don’t go for the world and for the glory and for the money.There is anointing in your singing! & I believe God wants to use you even more! Keep running the race little brother! Let’s finish it. :) To God be all the glory!

Alanta theus

posted November 14, 2012 at 10:10 am

“Jotta a” your an awsome singer, and I love you’ for being strong in not letting things destract you’ from walking in Jesus steps, we shall all follow “Lord Christ” for he is Good, in he will Lead us Life forever. I pray for you jotta, in the world, the lost soul’s out there, a change will soon come. One day I hope that I’ll see you or hear from you. GOD Bless you in be fill with the Holy spirit. Thank you.

Israel Jack from Solomon Islands

posted November 19, 2012 at 7:14 am

Jotta A you are a real messenger send by our good God to bring us ever close to him. I came across your angelic voice in one of my friend’s eportfolio and must confess that I cried and felt God’s presence saturated my soul. You made me close to God. Thanks and may God’s blessings rest on you and your family. Lots of love. Please continue to sing for God. I pray for you. ;-))

kelvix nakhukwa

posted November 30, 2012 at 1:39 am

this boy turned my life around

Evans Luvita

posted November 30, 2012 at 8:52 am

This is just incredible that a boy as young as Jotta can serve God with that magnitude of passion and fasion through his music God will surely bless him in abundance.

linda rinehart

posted December 7, 2012 at 12:14 am

Jotta what are the english words to the song you sing in the video where you are six years old? and what are you saying before and after the song?

geraldine

posted December 7, 2012 at 9:19 pm

SLT TU ET TRES BEAU MAMAN ET AMOUREUSEE DE T3ELLE ME NIERVE ET TAIME

geraldine

posted December 7, 2012 at 9:21 pm

JE RI GOLE C M3 TU PEU ME DONNER TN NUMERO PORTABLE

ana

posted December 9, 2012 at 6:39 pm

slt tu et tre beau et tua un une mero portable je te donNE ma pare c 0696315541 ES ce que tu parle francai

Nsengiyumva Emmanuel

posted January 28, 2013 at 3:57 pm

be blessed little boy!!your voice is so amazing,I pray that you keep it up,AMEN!!

Nalini Mulai

posted February 1, 2013 at 12:32 am

blesses me daily. jotta is truly bring used by God..what an anointed child. the anointing is strong upon his life.

blessing tambue

posted October 14, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I always say you are my Angel .be blessed May God protect you and give you strength to serve him .

Jean Rose Palacio

posted October 19, 2013 at 4:02 am

I first heard him sing when I couldn’t sleep due to the recent quake that shook Central Visayas in the Philippines. His voice calmed me and soothed my fears. I felt God’s hand telling me everything will be alright.

Such a rare talent. I pray for you, Jotta A — that the enemy will not steal you from the ONE who gave you your gift.