The third movie of the year featuring an attack on the White House opens this week. How many of these films featuring 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue do you know?
1. Jeff Bridges plays a President with a taste for sandwiches.
2. Jack Nicholson plays two roles in a movie that has aliens in the White House.
3. A look-alike takes over for the President but does not fool the First Lady.
4. This tense drama is the story of the Cuban Missile Crisis.
5. A widowed President dates a beautiful lobbyist.
6. A murder takes place in the White House and Wesley Snipes is called in to investigate.
7. Name three movies with African-American Presidents.
8. Name two movies about the President’s children.
9. Daniel Day-Lewis won an Oscar for this portrayal of a President with many scenes in the residence of the White House.
10. Teenage girls get jobs in the White House in the midst of the Watergate era.
For detailed information about the accuracy of White House portrayals on screen, see the White House Museum website.