How many of these can you identify?
1. This movie is based on the true story of a pioneering “motion study” couple (efficiency, occupational safety, and ergonomics) engineer who brought their techniques to family life.
2. What movie has a widower with a young son who almost marries the wrong woman until his young son guides him in the right direction?
3. What movie has a divorced dad who almost marries the wrong woman until his daughters guide him in the direction of their mother?
4. A man and his roommates unexpectedly find themselves responsible for a baby he did not know he had fathered.
5. What Oscar-winning director directed his father and his daughter in Oscar-winning performances?
6. What real-life Oscar-winning father and daughter played father and daughter on screen in a movie based on a hit play?
7. Two top directors made movies with soundtracks composed by their fathers. Who are they?
8. In this Oscar-winning movie based on a best-selling book, a father devastated by the loss of a son must decide between supporting his wife or the son who survived.
9. In this movie, when the birthday party entertainer does not show up, the birthday boy’s father steps in.
10. A father spends most of a movie looking for his lost son in this animated classic with an upcoming sequel.