All of the answers to this quiz are people who have birthdays on January 1. How many do you know?
2. This diminutive actor played “Mini-Me” in the Austin Powers movies.
3. He has played Richard Nixon, Zorro, Skeletor, and Dracula.
4. This contorversial real-life figure in American history has been portrayed by Treat Williams and Leonardo diCaprio.
5. A reclusive author turned down millions of dollars for the movie rights to his most famous book, but one of his short stories became the movie “My Foolish Heart.”
6. This Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee appeared with the Furious Five.
7. This stage magician often appears in films by David Mamet and P.T. Anderson.
8. This playwright’s relationship with the boyfriend who murdered him was depicted in an award-winning film.
9. Forest Whitaker won an Oscar for playing this murderous dictator.
10. Paul Newman played this athlete in an acclaimed film.