As you get your school supplies ready and finish up those last assignments on the summer reading list, see if you can answer these questions about movies set in school.
1. A tough cop goes undercover as a kindergarten teacher.
2. This classic based on a true story is about an English woman who travels to the other side of the world to teach the many children of a king.
3. It’s Saturday, but these five kids have to spend the day in the library for detention.
4. In this touching documentary, a community with very few minorities finds an especially compelling way to teach their children about the Holocaust.
5. A book by Roald Dahl is the basis for this movie about a girl from an awful family who is befriended by a kind-hearted teacher.
6. A musician pretends to be a substitute teacher to make money and ends up turning his class into a rock group.
7. In this body-switching classic, a mother finds out what her daughter’s life is like when she has to spend a day in her daughter’s classes.
8. Undercover cops pretend to be high school students to catch drug dealers in this movie based on a television series.
9. A high school drama teacher decides his class should put on musical sequel to “Hamlet.”
10. Four high school girls form a witches’ coven and get revenge on the classmates who were mean to them.