Thanks to all who participated!
The answers to all of these questions relate in some way to the first month of the year.
1. Kevin Kline starred in a film about a serial killer with what timely title? The January Man
2. What Australian actor with a January birthday appeared in films where he went back in time, accepted a loan from Richard Burton, and romanced Jane Fonda? Rod Taylor (“The Time Machine,” “The VIPs,” and “Sunday in New York”)
4. What handsome actor born on New Year’s Day has co-starred with John Travolta, Gabrielle Union, and Cuba Gooding, Jr.? Morris Chestnut (“Ladder 49,” “The Perfect Holiday,” “Boyz n the Hood”)
5. Shirley Temple lived in a lighthouse and danced with Buddy Ebsen in what movie? Captain January
6. This child star with a January birthday appeared in classic films as the sister of Judy Garland and Elizabeth Taylor. Margaret O’Brien (“Meet Me in St. Louis” and “Little Women”)
7. One of the biggest January openings was what action comedy about a security guard on a Segway? Paul Blart: Mall Cop
8. Jeffrey Wright gave a brilliant performance in a television movie as what historical figure whose birthday we celebrate in January each year? The Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King (Boycott)
9. This debonair movie star with a January birthday began as an acrobat and went on to co-star with Katherine Hepburn, Mae West, and Ingrid Bergman. Cary Grant