Julia Roberts has been the top female movie star for what seems like decades. She has a smile made for the wide screen and an open-hearted laugh that feels authentically happy and unguarded. As her 43rd movie opens today, how well do you know her work?
1. One thing she can’t do is sing very well. What all-star movie had her try a sad love song?
2. Which of her movies was originally titled “$3000?”
3. In which movie does she play a military officer with a child?
4. In which movie does she rehearse for playing a military officer with a child?
5. She is usually cast in contemporary roles. But in which movie did she play a 19th century housemaid?
6. Name two movies where she played a movie star and one where she played a movie star’s sister.
7. In which movie did she describe her “signature colors?”
8. She played characters in which two movies based on classic children’s stories?
9. In which movie was she kidnapped?
10. In which two movies did she play a photographer?