In honor of this week’s release of “Terminator Salvation,” here’s a quiz about the earlier versions.
1. What is the name of the corporation that created the machines that are trying to kill all the humans?
2. What is the name given to the day when the machines took over?
3. In the first movie, what do the women killed by the title character have in common?
4. What is the change that led the computer to view humans as a threat?
5. What legendary science fiction writer is given credit for inspiring the series?
6. Who played the scientist who created the microprocessor that makes the Terminators possible?
7. What name does the Terminator use to ask about the foster family’s dog?
8. What does the young John Connor teach the Terminator to say?
9. Why do John and Kate go to Crystal Peak in “Terminator 3?”
10. What is the significance of the name of the Terminator in the television series, “The Sarah Connor Chronicles?”