Are you ready for a jolly holiday with Mary Poppins?
Take this quiz about everyone’s favorite nanny! Send your answers to me at email@example.com with “Mary Poppins” in the subject line before midnight on February 25 and three random entries will win a copy of the new 45th anniversary edition DVD. Good luck!
1. Who is the author of the original book about Mary Poppins?
2. When the children sing about their requirements for a nanny, what do they say she mustn’t smell like?
3. What is so unusual about Mary’s uncle?
4. What does Michael want to do with his money instead of putting it in the bank?
5. Dick Van Dyke plays another role in this film in addition to his appearance as Bert. What is it?
6. What does the measuring tape say about Mary Poppins?
7. What animal does Bert dance with in the film?
8. What are the two things you can do with a chimney sweep to get good luck?
9. What happens to the other nannies who are applying for the job?
10. What helps the medicine go down?