In honor of HSM3, test your memory of musicals with high school settings:
1. What number is on Troy’s basketball uniform?
2. What is the name of the high school musical they perform in the first movie?
3. What 1978 high school movie musical set in the 1950′s featured real-life 50′s star Eve Arden?
4. What 1963 high school musical begins with a song where teenagers calling each other to talk/sing about about a couple going steady?
5. Who was the “Rock and Roll High School” named after?
6. What rock group was the favorite of the kids in “Rock and Roll High School?”
7. Which popular high school musical has been filmed twice?
8. What musical was about teenagers who wanted to have a dance in a town where rock music was banned?
9. Which superstar duo appeared in several different movies as teenagers who put on musical shows?
10. Which movie with a best-selling and Oscar-winning title song was set in a high school where music and dance were at the heart of the curriculum?