Lynn v. Sekulow

Lynn v. Sekulow

Let Us Revisit Terrorist Investigations

posted by Rev. Barry W. Lynn

Jay, I’d like you to revisit a little blog-versation we had a few months back.  A Department of Homeland Security memo had suggested that it was important for law enforcement agents to concern themselves with domestic, not just foreign, terrorist threats.  Most of the right side of the blogosphere, including yourself, insisted this had the taint of a smear campaign and a whiff of First Amendment violation.  In particular, you were concerned about a reference to “pro-life” groups.

Well, one “pro life” activist thought he had the backing of some such groups (and certainly that his actions fit perfectly into the amoral universe of such ethical charlatans as Randall Terry and Pastor Wiley Drake).  That activist, of course, is Scott Roeder and he stands accused of the assassination of Dr. George Tiller, a doctor who performed abortions that his patients chose to have.

Roeder has now told the Associated Press
during a phone call to them from jail that there is a “plan” to have
others do what he apparently did.  If true, wouldn’t it be vitally
important to figure out who is doing the planning that Roeder has said
is already occurring?  How would the FBI, local law enforcement
agencies, or others sworn to uphold the law start to answer that
question if they did not somehow investigate the “anti-choice” world?

Now,
this doesn’t mean that anything goes.  I’m not suggesting that every
“right to life” leader be hauled into the nearest FBI office.  I don’t
mean that government infiltrators or agents provocateur go to every
rally where a speaker discusses the so-called “pre-born.”  But it also
shouldn’t mean that law enforcement should be, dare I say it,
“politically correct,” and just ignore Roeder’s warning or treat it
like bravado of the deranged.

So, Jay, why not tell the folks on
your side of this debate to affirmatively work with law enforcement to
see that those people exercising their constitutional rights, and
allowing their patients to exercise theirs, do not have to live in fear?

To subscribe to “Lynn v. Sekulow” click here.

myshkin2

posted June 9, 2009 at 5:46 pm

Well,I suppose that if Roeder is suspected of having information about another abortion provider who is in immanent danger, then he should be waterboarded and tortured to get that intel. Right? Or at least that would be consistent with those in the pro-torture community. Or would they–protecting one of their own–claim that torture doesn’t work….

Mary-Lee

posted June 9, 2009 at 11:47 pm

Barry, you are spot on!
Some people who worked in Dr. Tiller’s clinic say that Scott had super-glued the locks of the clinic doors at least three times before he shot the doctor, but law enforcement pretty much ignored their complaints. It certainly seems that at least the local law enforcement, and even the FBI, are reluctant to take these things seriously and to act on them. Maybe if Scott had been picked up for questioning and been followed for a while he might not have been so brazen as to murder the doctor.
Let’s hope they take him seriously now.

Rich

posted June 10, 2009 at 12:32 am

I think we can all understand that many have personal reservations about abortion. Even moral outrage I suppose. However, it is the law of the land and a civilized person will work to stay within the confines of our laws unless something or somebody gives a person the idea that it is okay, even necessary to step outside of the law. We all know what and who that something or somebody is, Operation Rescue and the anti-choice evangelicals who support what can now only be called a terrorist organization. These groups need to be questioned by law enforcement and categorized for what they are, a threat to the freedoms of America.

Your Name

posted June 10, 2009 at 11:20 am

I’m always impressed with Rev. Lynn’s writings.
Kudos for making special note that you’re not suggesting sweeping investigations on all pro-lifers. It was a good job of drawing the line between beliefs and extremist beliefs. Doing this will hopefully have your request be taken seriously.

Cara Floyd

posted June 10, 2009 at 3:00 pm

Well, I don’t know what your trying to tie together here? I don’t think that anyone who is for ending abortion, which is murder, would by any standards, see flat out murdering an abortionist through illegal actions of murderings is truely a person who is biblical and is conscerned with the well being of America. Obviously one murder, does not make the other murder better. Both in my eyes should be illegal. They are both murdering an individual. So, I see both the abortionist and the person killing the abortionist through illegal ways as being a terrorist.
The difference between the two murders is that the abortionist is killing children before they even have a chance to be commit a crime, while the person who murders the abortionist is committing a crime by murdering
Both have committed murder. These two examples are indeed not truely pro-life by any standards.
Posterity rights should not be denied because of a person out there who murders abortionist either. Both are taking posterity rights away.
I would also like to highlight that just because a person choose a clinical setting of a doctors office abortion, does not by any standards make it somehow less than a murder. Once again I see how the childs right to be defended are denied and the parents rights to murder as being defended. This is clearly unconstitutional. Seeing how the posterity rights are not only being denied, but clearly murdered out of life as we know it. Posterity defense denied through abortion, morning after pill and Embryonic Stem-Cell research.
Cara Floyd

N. Lindzee Lindholm

posted June 10, 2009 at 11:03 pm

Hi Rev. Lynn,
I find your argument to be a dicto simpliciter or the logical fallacy “of making a sweeping statement and expecting it to be true of every specific case” (i.e. stereotyping). http://bit.ly/z9nyN To say that since one “pro-lifer” killed a pro-choice doctor all pro-lifers have the tendency or inclination to be domestic terrorists or kill pro-choice doctors or pro-choice people is quite absurd.
First of all, I agree with Ms. Floyd’s response asserting the fact that Mr. Roeder was not a genuine pro-life supporter at all by shedding the blood of a man who is innocent, at least for the time being until Roe v. Wade is overturned, in the Court of this land. Whether or not he is innocent in God’s eyes is a different story, but a matter that should be left in God’s hands until the ruling is overturned, then placing punishment in the hands of the judicial branch of government in adherence to the American legal system and penal code. Anyone who takes justice into their own hands by playing judge and killing another is not pro-life but inherently pro-death.
I affirm what an anonymous writer stated:
Don’t give [Mr. Roeder] the satisfaction of being called “pro-life”. These maniacs are … anti-freedom and perfectly anti-life when it serves their insane ends.
In conclusion, even though I am a hardcore pro-lifer, I will never be in the same camp or on the same wavelength with Mr. Roeder, a hard-core pro-deather, and to characterize me as such or as the Department of Homeland Security put it, a “domestic terrorist”, is both an insult and injustice as a God-fearing citizen who loves her country and who has shown this love by serving as an AmeriCorps Promise Fellow.

Gwyddion9

posted June 11, 2009 at 12:06 am

I’m still amazed how the anti-choice groups are saying how Roeder isn’t part of them or a “real” Christian but I honestly believe they’re happy with the out come, one less abortion Doctor.
Rev. Lynn, I think your spot on in your assessment of these groups. I hear and read them protesting how you’re making a broad sweep but I agree with you.
My own personal opinion is that they are terrorists groups and should be watched. As Roeder alluded, that more is in the work. I’m not surprised as I figured it would come to this sad state of affaires. Justification for these groups will allow them to do anything as God, is obviously on their side and will justify their actions.
I think the term American Taliban is on spot.

Boris

posted June 11, 2009 at 12:30 am

Cara abortion is NOT murder. It isn’t a crime at all. Now if what you do with our language and logic or intellectual dishonesty were a crime you’d get life in prison.

Lost Left Coaster

posted June 11, 2009 at 9:46 am

In light of yesterday’s attack on the Holocaust Museum by another right-wing zealot, Rev. Lynn couldn’t be more correct. Keeping our country safe means that we should be keeping an eye out for these kinds of attacks from the fringe.

Em

posted June 11, 2009 at 10:23 am

I am happy to notice the sane remarks of the people commenting on the murder of Dr Tiller. Murder is wrong in any case.
Concerning Ms Lindholm, I have noticed a strange suggestion she inadvertently makes.
I quote:
“a man who is innocent, at least for the time being until Roe v. Wade is overturned, in the Court of this land. Whether or not he is innocent in God’s eyes is a different story, but a matter that should be left in God’s hands until the ruling is overturned, then placing punishment in the hands of the judicial branch of government in adherence to the American legal system and penal code.”
The trouble arises when Ms Lindholm asks whether Dr Tiller was innocent or not, because this leads to the following: Is abortion a legal crime or is it no crime at all?
If she is stating that it is no crime at all, there is no problem other than the paradox that there has to be a Court ruling to legalise something that is inherently allowed (which is just the way jurisdiction sometimes works).
If she however, as I believe, is implying abortion is a crime, then she saying the US condones violation of human rights. So how come she wishes to place the matter in Gods hands? How come she suggests to rely on the “American legal system and penal code” which obviously performing atrocious acts?
This is merely a plea for consideration when arguing about such crucial topics. I am glad Ms Lindholm condemns the murder of any person, which is a wrongdoing regardless of innocence or guilt.

Cara

posted June 11, 2009 at 11:00 am

If someone is trying to convince me that a child within the womb developing is not a child, that would be a lie.
If someone is trying to convince me that killing that child while developing is not a murder, that would be a lie.
If someone is trying to convince me that the child within the womb developing is not our posterity , that would be a lie.
If, someone is trying to say that a person who sticks up for our posterity and says murdering them before they are born is against our Constitution, is a person who should go to prison, that would be a lie.
For I did not write these blogs to have others erase information which protects and fights for individual rights of a person, while others who slander and support murder are defended.
Abortion is murder. Boris, who are you trying to convince? Babies within the womb, are just that, babies within the womb.
I am not going to get into an argument with individuals who want to claim their bodies as being a human, while other bodies as being something to clinically take out by way of murder.

Your Name

posted June 11, 2009 at 12:21 pm

Cara, you are absolutely right. Babies in the womb are people who need legal protection! Keep up the great posts.

Kristian Schonberg

posted June 11, 2009 at 12:24 pm

My name was erased, but here it is.

Rich

posted June 11, 2009 at 9:19 pm

Cara,
I do understand that you believe that abortion is murder. Please understand that there are millions and millions of people who do not share your view. In terms of rough generalities, there is still a very widespread support of choice. The following page will provide you some recent as well as historical polling data on this topic.
Obviously, we are a people divided in two by abortion. Incarcerating all those receive abortions, those who provide abortions and those who assist someone providing or receiving an abortion does not seem practical or even possible. If you get your wish and abortion is outlawed, please know that the fastest way to insure that an amendment to the Constitution guaranteeing abortion rights is enacted is to start jailing women who have rec’d abortions.

Boris

posted June 11, 2009 at 11:38 pm

Boris says: Wrong again Cara. Fetuses are in wombs and babies are outside of a womb and do not need to be attached to a woman’s body to survive. Your problem is that people are having sex outside of marriage and like most Christians you think sex is icky and can’t understand why people even have sex in the first place.

Mary-Lee

posted June 12, 2009 at 10:23 am

Cara and Company, in a bizarre way, those who would murder abortion providers like Dr. Tiller, are actually the only anti-abortion forces who are consistent, whose actions coincide with their rhetoric.
Those who oppose abortion claim that a fetus is morally equal to an already-born person in every way.
If you really believe that a fetus is morally equal to, say, a 7-year old, then that belief would literally require you to intervene against anyone who would end that fetal life, even to the point of killing them if need be.
I have little doubt that if you were walking down the street and saw someone about to kill a small child, you would feel justified in intervening, even to the point of using lethal force, in order to protect that innocent child. And if you did, you would not only be acting within the confines of the law, but within the boundaries of virtually any moral or ethical system you can construct, or of which you might conceive.
To say otherwise is to admit, however implicitly, that fetal life is not equal, morally speaking, to the life of a born person. The mere fact that most in the anti-abortion movement aren’t willing (thankfully) to commit murder suggests that at some level, despite their claims to the contrary, even they know it.

Jessica Naomi

posted June 12, 2009 at 4:14 pm

Terrorists are anyone intimidating law abiding people from exercising their constitutional rights. Women have the right to live through an abortion, and doctors have the right to perform pregnancy terminations in a safe, clean environment. So-called prolifers would rather stop women from having a safe pregnancy termination and possibly die or have babies whose first days of life are filled with pain. That is terrorism, and they should be rounded up, incarcerated and tried as terrorists. Just because they believe in Jesus and not Allah should not be the reason not to stop them before they terrorize anyone, and those advocating killing doctors or bombing clinics, or going to clinics to scare pregnant women must be stopped. Unless of course all the Jesus-believing antiwomen also believe in lynch mob rule.

Cara Floyd

posted June 12, 2009 at 9:58 pm

Jessica
Obviously somebody, somewhere has told you a lie as to what a human being is. It is quite simple. I can not make you value a child being formed.
If you want to bring up the Constitution-
Here you go:
Posterity rights are in the Constitution. If you don’t know what our posterity is, it is our children of our future. It says that we the people are to provide a defense, that would not be killing them before they are born. So the very nature of a legal abortion is against the Constitution. There you go, so it does not take a rocket scientist to figure it out that is a person developing in the womb . If you want to lie to yourself about that being less than a person than yourself, go ahead, but I would not share that point of view with you. For one, I fear the Lord, because it is the beginning of all wisdom. So there you go. I will be the first one to tell you that those who have supported abortion throughout our generations, are flat out, supporting murders of children. I for one see that as a terrorist threat, because they do not value human existance and elevate their own grey matter of opinions over murdering a human being.
Cara

Your Name

posted June 12, 2009 at 10:13 pm

Well the God I serve does believe in a hell though. Now, for what hell is, study it.
I for one would like to believe like a child and say yes Lord, I believe in you and I believe that you are a holy God and we are imperfect and need him for life, not death. So I do believe he gave us holy instructions which include thou shalt not murder as one. So for those who have violated his instructions, there is punishment. He also is a loving God and gave us a way to be forgiven through the cross of our salvation. Where Jesus took the curse of the laws apon him so we would be forgiven.
Cara

Boris

posted June 13, 2009 at 12:45 am

Cara,
Abortions were not only legal they were openly advertised in the United States at the time the Constitution was written. So any anti-abortion laws would be and thus have been found to be unconstitutional. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out – or even a third grader.

Cara Floyd

posted June 13, 2009 at 10:16 am

Boris,
Do you have any proof for that matter. Boris, if you want to once again elevate your opinions over the life of a human being, I don’t know what to say. You will meet your maker someday and I certainly would not want to be on the side of deffending others who choose to murder our posterity. They didn’t commit a crime or anything. I do not know any laws in place at the time the Constitution was written which say our posterity was something which can and should be murdered by choice. They might have secretly murdered their children during that time period, I don’t know.
Jessica,
I am not saying that we should go in and murder the abortionist by any understanding. Two wrongs do not make a right. I am saying that laws need to be put in place to defend our children from those who want to murder.
They can choose to shampoo their hair, take a bath, drive their car but, when it comes to the life of another human being , it is not their body they are killing. It is another person inside of them which should have rights of their own , seeing how another sees fit to murder them.
I believe the government should step in and protect them with laws in place, so that murder does not take place. As for Roe v. Wade, well they certainly were not giving the child the right to a defense , now were they?
Cara

Lowell

posted June 13, 2009 at 11:55 am

Cara, please cite the alleged “posterity rights” you so boldly lie about. No such thing exists in the Constitution. Abortion is not murder, never has been, and people of your ilk are nothing more than terrorist sympathizers and modern-day would-be slavers who want to see women turned into rightless property again.

Boris

posted June 13, 2009 at 9:10 pm

Boris says: Yes Cara, as usual you don’t know what you are talking about. Abortions were openly advertised in the United States during the time the Constitution was written and actually long before that.

Rich

posted June 14, 2009 at 11:15 am

Cara,
These “posterity rights” you keep referring to exist only in your head. They are not in the Constitution. And, abortion is legal and constitutional and has been affirmed as so several times by the Supreme Court. You are free to opine that it is immoral but your legal opinion is clearly and grossly incorrect.

Cara Floyd

posted June 14, 2009 at 12:43 pm

Constitution of the United States
We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establich justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish the Constitution for the United States of America.
—————-
It does not say that we are to provide justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty for just ourselves.
If you notice, it says that we are to provide justice, insure domestic tranquililty, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure blessings to ourselves and our posterity.
—————————-
There you go, if you want me to spell out our rights and our posterity rights that we the people are to provide.
Cara Lea Floyd (Smith)

Boris

posted June 14, 2009 at 2:51 pm

promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves
Boris says: Yes it does.

Rich

posted June 14, 2009 at 3:09 pm

Cara,
I am sorry but you have spelled out nothing clearly, only demonstrated a disingenuous mangling of the sense of the preamble to the Constitution.
By your logic, the items listed in the preamble are enumerated rights, they are not. The general thrust of the preamble is to frame the overall benefits of the items that follow in the body of the Constitution. If the framers had intended to specifically list these phantom “posterity rights”, they would have done so. They did not.
You and Alan Keyes can try to make this concept stick. It won’t because it, by definition, inhibits the rights of the citizens. While you may desire that everyone be required to legally observe your Christian principles, I doubt that will happen. The American public, while exceedingly tolerant of religious extremists such as yourself, will reach a point at which it will rebel against your brand of religious dogmatism.
Cara, others have reflected upon the overall ethical nature of abortion and have reached different conclusions than you. They should be allowed to follow the dictates of their conscience and not be bound to your view. You are free to follow your path, you are not free to start incarcerating and interfering with the lives of others just because they don’t share the tenets of your particular cult.

Your Name

posted June 14, 2009 at 4:47 pm

Very clear!!
I am sorry that you don’t want to give our posterity the same thing that you are entitled to in the United State.
I am not going to have an argument with someone who wants to destroy people as if they are not people. Do I have to write it out again so you can not take something out of context. I was showing you that it states these rights for ourselves and our posterity. Now if you wish to post a whole bunch of lies showing people that you are more inclined to receive these rights. It looks like you are considering yourself more of a human being than them. So I refuse to have arguments with people who think of themselves as such a supreme being that they can fabricate a whole bunch of lies in blogs to give people the perception that the Constitution is only for them and not our posterity.
—————————————
Here is the part of the Constitution that you are not getting-
….liberty to ourselves and our posterity,

Boris

posted June 14, 2009 at 6:15 pm

….So I refuse to have arguments with people who think….
Boris says: All you need to say Cara.

Rich

posted June 14, 2009 at 7:05 pm

That is right Cara, when challenged about your logic, run rather than defend the indefensible. It is so much easier to just simply know that you are right than wasting time proving it. Obviously, there is no need to bother, you have empowered yourself to dictate to others how they live their lives. Good luck with your goal of becoming the one true and mighty Christian dictator of America.
Really, I guess we should all just do what Cara says, because she is better than the rest of us, she is a beacon of Christian faith and pious humility. Only she knows right from wrong, only she knows how people should be living their lives.

Your Name

posted June 15, 2009 at 4:05 pm

Rich, Do you feel better now. I hope you do. I am not the only one who knows right from wrong. People are murdering people and I want it to stop because it is wrong! Boris, I do refuse to have arguments with people who say murdering children is right. That is what I am pointing out. We the people are to defend our posterity. I want to include our posterity in the we of the people. Cara

Rich

posted June 15, 2009 at 6:46 pm

No Cara, I don’t feel better. It pains me quite a bit that there are people out there like you who would go to the polls and vote to put my daughter behind bars just because she doesn’t have the same theological viewpoint as you. I am genuinely terrified of what you represent, a modern day Inquistion in which all dissenters to your religious dogma are punished with imprisonment or worse. From my viewpoint, people such as yourself represent the worst of humanity, a primitive tribal mindset that seeks to dole out punishment on those who don’t follow your particular cult.
And no Cara, you don’t know right from wrong. You are so sure that only you can make decisions about personal matters of morality. You are arrogant enough to believe that only you have searched your soul about these matters. Others have pondered this issue just as much as you have but you discount their decisions because their conclusions are different from yours. You are a typical cultist, someone blinded to the possiblity that others may have found a different path that works for them. I don’t see you as any different from an Islamic jihadist, just another person crazed with religion and happily willing to do anything tp punish anyone who dares to live life in any way that does not meet your approval.

Your Name

posted June 16, 2009 at 1:43 pm

I don’t know what your talking about. All I am trying to say is that those are children, just like your daughter. Why should your daughter be allowed to kill her daughter when she is in her body. I know it pains an individual when a person finally realizes that is truely a human being that they just murdered,believe me! It is interesting to note that people segment babies to the point that they don’t even sound human. I am not sure what should be done to individuals who choose to murder their developing children or murder them for Embryonic Stem-Cell research. I do think people who have done this,need to talk to others so they can cope with the pain of the event. It is not only murdering an individual, it leaves a train wreck of pain behind. They later think to themselves what would that baby have looked like,me? Society treats them as if they are less than a person in the event of their death. In fact they consider them to be a science disease exsperiment. I could see if a person miscarried their baby, how they might want to donate the body of their baby to the cause. In that event, I believe a death cirtificate would be needed. Yes, God gave us a consciense in our souls which give people reason to make decisions of it being wrong to murder from one. He also gave you free will to decide your religion. So,it is not a religious cult to be a Christian. I am not a false religion, as your earlier post derived. That would be a cult. I do not know what you were exposed to to give you the impression that murdering children, inside or outside the womb is a freedom that we should have. They are innocent children. That is the point. If you truely love that baby, you would give it a home if you could not love the baby yourself. There are alternative programs in place already to deal with children that others do not want to raise. I know the pregnancy can be hard on a body or the birth can be flat out painful, but let’s face it , it is a girl or a boy your dealing with. Cara

Rich

posted June 16, 2009 at 8:01 pm

Cara,
Sorry but Christianity is a cult, just like Scientology and just like Mormons. A quick review of any online dictionary will confirm this for you. I don’t suppose it would matter much to you whatever the definition is, what you believe seems to outweigh facts.
It seems to me that you are unwilling to admit that other folks have considered the situation and determined that the fetus is not yet a human life. You want things to be yes or no and in black and white. I am sorry but the world is more complex than that.
Imagine a scenario at what many would call the “moment of conception” and some say defines the moment that a human being is present. So, narrowing it down further, is it at the moment that the sperm is just touching the egg, halfway through, the head through but not the tail, or the entire tail? And by the head touching the egg, do we mean just the first molecule or must more than one molecule be touching the egg? It gets even more complicated when we start talking about the genetic material being passed, a process broken down into innumerable steps. This convenient black and white “moment” really isn’t so convenient after all.
So, while you are may think you have thought this our thoroughly, it is painfully clear you have done nothing more than apply a juvenile mindset to a weighty ethical issue. And, not surprisingly, you have come up with the answer that a juvenile might offer.

Cara Floyd

posted June 17, 2009 at 11:22 am

I am posting these blogs not for critics to pull their latest intellectual jab at pro-life activist. I am posting these blogs to point out that there are posterity rights in the opening paragraph of the Constitution and that these are children that are being murdered.
The One Cell Human Being is very designed and complex. It is a human with a complex design system in place. A boy or a girl being matured.
Christianity -I have studied the Bible for years and now realize that the more I know about God, the more I realize how we are so tiny in our thoughts as to God’s.
C

Your Name

posted June 17, 2009 at 11:24 am

Tiny little people

Your Name

posted June 17, 2009 at 1:53 pm

The only reason why I did not put a plan of action in writing is this:
When our government is taking our tax dollars at this point and taking the One Cell Human Being and killing them for whatever reason, that would make the policy makers pre-meditated murder iniciators. So, at this point I would like the laws in place completely reversed. So that our posterity can live and be defended.
As for abortion:
I would like the Roe v. Wade to be brought back to the court and thrown out completely on the grounds of it being against the
Constitution.
Seeing how nobody can say that the One Cell Human Being is not our posterity. If they do, this would be fraudulent in my eyes, by complete standards.
Now for what the system in place needs to be for those who commit a crime of murdering a child within the womb or science lab, that would be up for debate to see how to best handle a murder of an unborn.
I would think there would be a different law in place for a minor.
Would it be an educational program with an something put on the record for life. I don’t see how we can treat a human less valueable in the womb over a human being nurtured under the care of her mother.
That would be discriminating to the child who is unborn.
For the udult parent on drugs or under dillusional mindsets during the murder of the unborn. This I would see as a crime committed not in their right mind. There might be a different law in place for this murder.
For the adult who is in their right mind when the murder of the unborn takes place, this I would see as pre-meditated murder.
\——————————————————————–
Sex would not be taken so lightly.
———————————————————————-
Adoption agencies funded would be a better alternative to murder agencies, don’t you think?
I know this is a huge issue facing the American public.
I just don’t think it is
America when all of our children are not treated equal.

Rich

posted June 17, 2009 at 3:40 pm

Cara,
re: “Unprotected sex, would be almost be obselete in nature for fear of unwanted pregnancies.”
You are kidding of course. Do you actually believe that fear of pregnancy has really ever stopped young adults from engaging in sex?

Another Blog To Enjoy!!!
Thank you for visiting LynnvSekulow. This blog is no longer being updated. Please enjoy the archives. Here is another blog you may also enjoy: Jay Sekulow: Faith and Justice  Happy Reading!

posted 11:26:38am Aug. 16, 2012 | read full post »

Another blog to enjoy!!!
Thank you for visiting Lynn V. Sekulow. This blog is no longer being updated. Please enjoy the archives. Here is another blog you may also enjoy: Jay Sekulow's Faith and Justice Happy Reading!!!

posted 10:36:04am Jul. 06, 2012 | read full post »

More to Come
Barry,   It's hard to believe that we've been debating these constitutional issues for more than two years now in this space.  I have tremendous respect for you and wish you all the best in your new endeavors.   My friend, I'm sure we will continue to square off in other forums - on n

posted 4:52:22pm Dec. 02, 2010 | read full post »

Thanks for the Memories
Well Jay, the time has come for me to say goodbye. Note to people who are really happy about this: I'm not leaving the planet, just this blog.As I noted in a personal email, after much thought, I have decided to end my participation and contribution to Lynn v. Sekulow and will be doing some blogging

posted 12:24:43pm Nov. 21, 2010 | read full post »

President Obama: Does He Get It?
Barry,   I would not use that label to identify the President.  I will say, however, that President Obama continues to embrace and promote pro-abortion policies that many Americans strongly disagree with.   Take the outcome of the election - an unmistakable repudiation of the Preside

posted 11:46:49am Nov. 05, 2010 | read full post »