We are all one. If we all knew it, we could not hurt one another. By sharing this message, perhaps we can change the world. Visit OneJourney.net to learn more!
Regardless of how unpleasant any circumstance seems at the moment, always remember: it’s impossible to answer any situation with negativity without casting yourself into that same self-created darkness.
There is always a higher, happier answer if you’ll only learn how to ask for it. This kind of conscious self-suspension — of putting your habitual mind and its answers on hold — can seem scary at times. But one day it will be your greatest pleasure to realize that you don’t need any answers that want you to be afraid.
The more you understand about a fearless life, the stronger you become yourself. Use these next ten insights to help you to realize an uncompromising inner strength.
1. Everything under the sun is governed by invisible higher laws.
2. Seeing that the common and the cosmic are connected is the same as knowing you can find your way back to solid ground.
3. The laws of attraction are at work everywhere and on everything, from birds of a feather all the way to heavenly forces.
4. Your conscious agreement to never again compromise with any negative inner state attracts what you need to be free of that state.
5. Should you ever feel fear over what you see in yourself, calmly recall what happens to the breadth and depth of an iceberg as it drifts into the increasing warmth and light of a brighter sun.
6. Conscious dissatisfaction with your present way of answering life attracts a higher order of answers.
7. Not taking the wrong step is the same as taking the right one, as when you refuse to let anxiety dictate any of your future actions.
8. Rage or resentment is never a good answer, because closer inspection shows it never makes sense to burn the house down to save the barn.
9. When the best answer you have is to get negative, you’re better off with no answer at all.
10. Growing into the realization that you never meet anything other than your own nature is the same as growing into your new nature.
Each time you refuse to choose wrong answers to live from, you’ve just stepped that much closer to coming upon what are new and true answers for you. Then, you’ll have their reward: a quiet mind, a contented heart, and complete confidence.