Why am I hoping that Roland Emmerich’s disaster epic 2012 stays spectacularly on top of the box office this coming weekend? I’ve seen the movie and, while you’re not supposed to admit this in public if you want to be thought of as sophisticated, I found it utterly gripping if cartoonish and a bit too predictable. The scene where the USS John F. Kennedy is riding a tsunami and about to crush the White House stuck with me. No, I’m not kidding.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Another Blog To Enjoy!!!
- Animal Wisdom: The Voice of the Serpent
- Reading Wesley Smith: Why the Darwin Debate Matters
- The Mission of the Jews
- Darwin at the Mountains of Madness: Evolution & the Occult
- Why Women Will Never Be Orthodox Rabbis
- For Orthodox Jews, a Wake-Up Call from God
- J.R.R. Tolkien & C.S. Lewis — on Jews!
- Fools for Faith
- Glenn Beck’s Turbulent Soul
- làm đẹp với mật ong và sữa chua on Darwinist Faithful Indirectly Affirm Darwin-Hitler Link
- laser skin resurfacing on Alternative Medicine, Alternative Religion, Alternative Nation
- skin tightening on Alternative Medicine, Alternative Religion, Alternative Nation
- U.S. Orthodox Rabbis Urge Community to Accept Gays, Lesbians BT - Lez Get Real | Lez Get Real on Why Women Will Never Be Orthodox Rabbis
- Free Timers For Teachers on Darwinists and Their Strategy of Intimidation