First mikveh in Montana opens
May 7, 2009
(JTA) — The state of Montana has its first mikveh.
The newly built ritual bath is serving Jewish residents from Wyoming, Idaho, North and South Dakota, and the Canadian provinces of Alberta and Saskatchewan, in addition to the 2,500-strong Jewish population of Montana, according to Chabad.org.
The mikveh, in the backyard of the Chabad House in Bozeman, took two years to build. One ritual pool adjoins an elaborate bathroom with a custom vanity, Jacuzzi tub, chandeliers and Venetian mosaic tiles.
“This is a milestone to Jewish life in Montana and is totally beyond our expectations,” said Chavie Bruk, co-director with her husband of Chabad-Lubavitch of Montana.
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Another Blog To Enjoy!!!
- Animal Wisdom: The Voice of the Serpent
- Reading Wesley Smith: Why the Darwin Debate Matters
- The Mission of the Jews
- Darwin at the Mountains of Madness: Evolution & the Occult
- Why Women Will Never Be Orthodox Rabbis
- For Orthodox Jews, a Wake-Up Call from God
- J.R.R. Tolkien & C.S. Lewis — on Jews!
- Fools for Faith
- Glenn Beck’s Turbulent Soul
- làm đẹp với mật ong và sữa chua on Darwinist Faithful Indirectly Affirm Darwin-Hitler Link
- laser skin resurfacing on Alternative Medicine, Alternative Religion, Alternative Nation
- skin tightening on Alternative Medicine, Alternative Religion, Alternative Nation
- U.S. Orthodox Rabbis Urge Community to Accept Gays, Lesbians BT - Lez Get Real | Lez Get Real on Why Women Will Never Be Orthodox Rabbis
- Free Timers For Teachers on Darwinists and Their Strategy of Intimidation