Quick thoughts on the Fox debate:
– Huckabee didn’t give anyone confidence that he could be commander-in-chief. In past debates he has been funny and commanding but tonight he was just out classed.
– McCain wasn’t terribly impressive either. He seemed tired and a bit fragile.
– Rudy has got to step up his game or this race is going to over for him very, very quickly.
– Romney was great. He seems to have grown comfortable with the idea that he is running to be America’s chief executive rather than America’s most popular guy. When the conversation turns to change he can say that he has actually produced change.
– Fred looks like he just wants to go home. Soon he will.