- If you don’t read Nicole Wick’s blog, you’re missing out! She’s a hard-working woman (wife/mom) who also happens to be a fantastic writer willing to share honestly about the ups and downs in life! Check out her Letter to Beth Moore!
- Along with friend/writer Jason Boyett, another friend/writer Tom Davis has begun blogging full time at BeliefNet.com! Tom is one of those guys who has seen a lot of pain and suffering around the world. Whenever I’m around him or on the phone with him, I am forced to shut up and listen. Because he’s seen a lot, and it’s powerful to re-experience those things through his storytelling. Read his post about Linking Porn to Trafficking.
- Have you read this book? If so, what did you think?
- Speaking of Jason Boyett, his post about Ted Haggard is a must read! Even Ted read it and commented. And his follow-up post about grace and judgment is good too!
- Read Pete Wilson‘s article about what to do when life falls apart in this month’s Relevant!
- Christian music lost one of its legends this week, Dana Key. Read this post at HM! Dana will be missed.
- I don’t read Donald Miller’s blog too often, but I did yesterday, and his post about Bad Habits was good stuff.
- My wife’s post today is about the benefits of daycare. I love my wife. And I love how she thinks.
- Are you a trapshooter? I’m not. Not anymore. I killed Bambi when I was 16 and haven’t hunted since. But when I was a kid, I was a good shot for a kid my age. However, I wasn’t nearly as good as the guy who my wife’s sister is preparing to marry! His name is Dan Murphy, and in Wisconsin, he’s a bit of a celebrity–yes, because of trapshooting! Check out Dan’s blog here.
- And I love the blog Suburban Turmoil, a local Nashville blog by local Scene columnist Lindsay Ferrier! Her most recent post about kids calling adults by their first name is awesome! Check it out.
- Also… here’s proof that Christians aren’t the only people who spell words with asterisks!
Leave your favorite link(s) from the past week in the comments below!
Guys might like this.
First, for all you literary peeps out there, here’s the perfect example of an “eye rhyme.” You know, two words that LOOK like they should rhyme, but don’t.
Next, we see a sign offering us another way to say “Jesus Love You!” and a guy wearing an interesting Jesus t-shirt!
When I found the following picture, I thought it’s headline was funny: Warning Jesus Crossing
A humorous Facebook fail…
The next picture’s title was this: Tea Party Jesus
Somebody thought it would be funny to create “Gymnastics Jesus”…
And there’s this image…
Take the cigarette out of this next picture, and I think you get Catalyst Convention Jesus!
One church gets “creative” when deciding what to name its on-campus coffee shop…
And yet another balloon Jesus…