Jesus Needs New PR

Jesus Needs New PR

THIS JUST IN: Enoch & Elijah have returned to Planet Earth!

Found at Christian Nightmares!

K. L. MacKenzie

posted January 5, 2011 at 9:33 am

Nice of Tapley to provide us with a visual of his thought
processes on the wall behind him. Seriously, as an artist I’ve
dealt with some ‘elliptical thinkers’ in my time, but Tapley is sui
generis…I can only imagine what he’d do if he was ever given a
bowl of alphabet soup…

James Williams

posted January 5, 2011 at 9:49 am

I’m only 2 minutes into it, but my first take is: this guy can’t be serious. He’s, like, a stand-up comedian, right?

Jody

posted January 5, 2011 at 9:50 am

Anyone who starts out like they’re filming an infomercial
and assigns biblical or pseudobiblical titles to themselves must be
credible, right? Right?

Nate

posted January 5, 2011 at 9:52 am

If Elijah’s back he’s going to be busy making up for all the Passover meals that he’s missed.

Sarah

posted January 5, 2011 at 9:57 am

Oh I love this guy (for comedy)!
My personal favorites include one about why *no* woman (including Sarah Palin) can be president. Also, why Obama is *not* the antichrist–only a sign of his coming.
I want to think he’s doing comedy, but he *always* seems so serious…

Marcus

posted January 5, 2011 at 10:04 am

I’m still hung up on him defining the word gentile as “not Christian.”

James

posted January 5, 2011 at 10:05 am

All of us who have to endure a crazy uncle or other relative who babbles endlessly at Thanksgiving about politics, conspiracy theories, etc., should thank our lucky stars that at least we aren’t related to *this* guy.

On the plus side, at least he didn’t bust out the keyboard this time.

Brett

posted January 5, 2011 at 10:07 am

I want to cry. And does he really think that wallpaper is
going to make him seem more believable?

Lisa

posted January 5, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I think it’s a rug on the wall!

Pingback: Tweets that mention THIS JUST IN: Enoch & Elijah have returned to Planet Earth! | Jesus Needs New PR -- Topsy.com

Bart

posted January 5, 2011 at 10:22 am

Is this guy for real?

Megan @ Faith Like Mustard

posted January 5, 2011 at 10:23 am

He lost me at “Welcome to Revelation Unraveled.” Seriously.
That’s as much as I could handle.

Matthew Lyon

posted January 5, 2011 at 11:07 am

watching this i can’t help but wonder, what if all this doomsday prophecy hype turns out to be the Whore of Babylon, seducing the faithful and drinking the blood of their faith like wine. ugh, SO corrupting.

and great, now this guy is my enemy, which means i have to love him… shit.

Kellen

posted January 5, 2011 at 11:07 am

MPT, there’s been enough of these videos on your site, that shouldn’t he have his own tag by now?

DYMongoose

posted January 5, 2011 at 11:42 am

I agree…

Mark

posted January 5, 2011 at 11:25 am

Recovering Alumni

posted January 5, 2011 at 11:35 am

I’m not sure whether to laugh or cry…but calling himself the “3rd Eagle of the Apocalypse” leads me to the former….

jody

posted January 5, 2011 at 11:43 am

Glad the Third Eye of the Apocalypse is BACK…with an exciting message.
Here are my thoughts:
1. Background is everything
2. Who knew the Chilean miners where in Revelation?
3. Thankful for the pen helping me follow along with the Bible reading
4. Watch out for false prophets posting on Youtube saying that the Catholic church is a whore. We all know what is coming to them…
5. What is a peninsula again?
6. 444

Please note that the number of thoughts I had (6) is *not* accidental. It is a multiple of the number *666* which is found in Revelation.

Omg. I am going to stop.

jody

posted January 5, 2011 at 11:44 am

sorry… “eagle” not eye

Phil

posted January 5, 2011 at 12:08 pm

I had two sets of mates get married within 4 weeks…4 people, 4 weeks…are they responsible for the end times now too?! :P

nazani14

posted January 5, 2011 at 12:49 pm

A British tourist was swept to her death when the taxi she was travelling in was caught up in the flash floods that have killed at least 42 people on the holiday island of Madeira. A Chinese passenger jet overshot a fog-shrouded runway in the country’s northeast and burst into flames Tuesday, killing 42 people. 42 killed in Pakistan suicide attack. 42 killed in Shanghai high-rise blaze. Another 17 people were killed today in a flurry of US drone strikes against the North Waziristan Agency, bringing the two day toll to 42. At least 42 people were killed and 12 received serious injuries in a bus accident in central Ecuador.

Repeat with any other whole number.

Mark

posted January 5, 2011 at 12:51 pm

3rd Eye sounds a little to “GLEEful” when he announces the fulfillment of prophecy has begun.

Danny

posted January 5, 2011 at 7:56 pm

I’m sorely disappointed. I was really, REALLY hoping he would say that Boehner and Cantor were Elijah and Enoch.

nazani14

posted January 6, 2011 at 7:19 am

Wouldn’t that be funny, If Boehner strayed into a Passover seder.

JoelR

posted January 6, 2011 at 12:20 pm

Two things I’ve wondering about this guy since you started posting his stuff:
1)If he’s the 3rd Eagle of the Apocolypse, who are the first two?
2)Who’s the Prophet of the End Times?