Jesus Needs New PR

Jesus Needs New PR

A 5-year-old decrees and declares in Jesus' name

Sent to me by Tim Schraeder.

Sierra

posted January 28, 2011 at 10:48 am

I’m always creeped out by these kinds of kids. They’re going to need so much therapy when they get older.

Mallory

posted January 28, 2011 at 10:50 am

Good grief, I thought that would never end. And if I wasn’t so busy laughing, I’d think that was a really good prayer.

I think my favorite part was at the end when he went “HalleLUUUjah. We give You PRAAAAAise. We give You HOOOOnor.”

Ha. People amuse me.

Wanda

posted January 28, 2011 at 11:00 am

..that they will never be broke, …..that they will receive multi-million dollar ideas and inventions????? Did I hear all that? Hmmm. I decree and declare that I agree with Sierra.

sbuxjosh

posted January 28, 2011 at 11:02 am

Joel Ovaltine would be proud.

Clay

posted January 28, 2011 at 11:24 am

Isnt this about the age where kids typically pray for the choo choo trains?

And I wonder if this decree and declare thing actually works. Just in case… “I decree and declare that I am gonna get laid tonight!”

noelle

posted January 28, 2011 at 7:09 pm

Hope that works out for ya

zach hoag

posted January 28, 2011 at 11:31 am

Come on, ya gotta admit that was kind of awesome. What were you all doing when you were 5? I was a rippin’ charismatic kid once, and it can turn out alright. Maybe he’ll figure things out and be just as awesome and effective in a 21st century church kinda way.

The ending was classic, though. That kid’s parents must be force feeding him with TD Jakes audio and video 24-7.

Sierra

posted January 28, 2011 at 12:03 pm

When I was 5, my parents weren’t brainwashing me and setting me up to be a huge tool when I got older.

LRA

posted January 28, 2011 at 11:51 am

Disgusting.

derek jacks

posted January 28, 2011 at 12:30 pm

I’ll take that 5 year old in my church any day…some of you people and your comments are ridiculous.

LRA

posted January 28, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I five year old child parroting things he doesn’t understand is what is ridiculous.

Please.

Pingback: Tweets that mention A 5-year-old decrees and declares in Jesus’ name | Jesus Needs New PR -- Topsy.com

KR

posted January 28, 2011 at 3:00 pm

LOL, and a little disturbing I would agree.

Matthew Lyon

posted January 28, 2011 at 4:50 pm

if i were god, i’d answer his prayers just ’cause he be SO dang cute. i’d be all “awww… Jesus, come listen to this. ain’t that the cutes thing in all creation?”

noelle

posted January 28, 2011 at 6:17 pm

It took so long, I’d decree and declare he could have the first thing on the list so I didn’t have to listen to the rest. Was that supernatural powers? Done. Now go watch some Dora.

Charlie's Church of Christ