Jesus Needs New PR

Jesus Needs New PR

Apocolypse Guru Rev. Tapley Offers You An Anti-Abortion Christmas Present!

Found at Dangerous Minds.

Carrie Young

posted December 28, 2010 at 7:42 pm

Every Spring our school has a talent show. I’m seriously considering learning this so I can be a part of it. Hmmm….wonder if I’ll win first prize?

Ugh….that was A.W.F.U.L.!!!!

Cynde Knutson

posted December 28, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Uh….. No just NO!!!

Leanne

posted December 28, 2010 at 8:02 pm

That was painful. It actually made me want to hear his prophecies instead.

Aran

posted December 28, 2010 at 8:06 pm

is it wrong that I actually appreciated the Solo Break?

Susan

posted December 28, 2010 at 11:14 pm

I can’t believe I listened to that. There’s 4 minutes and 19 seconds of my life I’ll never get back!

gymmie

posted December 28, 2010 at 11:46 pm

I only (barely) lasted 30 seconds.

Elle

posted December 29, 2010 at 12:01 am

“Let our Father plan your family…” sounds like an advertisement for the Duggars.

Matthew Lyon

posted December 29, 2010 at 12:28 am

best thing about birth control: i can “increase” and not multiply.

i’m not letting my father plan my family, he could barely plan his own.
seriously tho, i think he’s better at singing than reading the bible. his piano playing sucks.

Charlie's Church of Christ

posted December 29, 2010 at 1:36 am

Mariah Carey could learn a thing or two from that vocal range!

Kevin Reitz

posted December 29, 2010 at 8:19 am

His thought process.

1. Write down random ramblings.
2. Write or rip-off a catchy tune.
3. Force your random ramblings into said ‘catchy tune’, with little to no regard for whether the two actually fit.
4. Sit in front of a camera and record me singing it.
5. Post it on YouTube.

michaeldanner

posted December 29, 2010 at 10:35 am

I made it to 2:08 and I was compelled to stop. What’s hard to believe is that, after recording said piece, he actually watched it and thought, “That’s awesome. This is how I want the whole world to hear this message.” What’s even harder to believe is that nobody loves him enough to tell him to take it down…NOW!!!

Scott Overpeck

posted December 29, 2010 at 11:01 am

I am beginning to think our friend eagle eye billy is a character. This has all been brilliant satire perpetrated by someone far more intelligent and witty than any one of us. I just can’t wait for him to tackle Pamela Anderson in the parking lot of the mall.

Kellen

posted December 31, 2010 at 11:37 am

I wonder if he realizes that the Magi in his nativity weren’t there and the pagan roots of his Christmas tree?

El D.

posted January 2, 2011 at 3:17 am

When he disappeared at 2:28, I totally thought the rapture happened, and I was left behind watching bad youtube clips. Wheeew, imagine my relief when he returned after the piano solo:)