Jesus Needs New PR

Jesus Needs New PR

Are you a female who loves Jesus AND vampires? This is for you. XOXO

Okay, but does Jesus bite?

And uh… do you think this t-shirt is Mormon just like the vampires on Twilight are Mormon?

Sent to me by @nickcarnes

Ms. Random

posted August 6, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Hmmmm… why are you saying that the Twilight vampires are Mormon exactly?

Julia

posted August 6, 2010 at 4:02 pm

He might be referencing the fact that the writer of the Twilight series is Mormon.

Ms. Random

posted August 6, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Yes, I am aware of this fact. So because the writer is Mormon all the characters are also? LoL

Ginny

posted August 6, 2010 at 3:29 pm

Ugh.. Kill me please.

amy courts

posted August 6, 2010 at 3:30 pm

oh boy. i love christians. wow.

Meghan

posted August 6, 2010 at 3:34 pm

Stephenie Meyer, the author of Twilight, is Mormon.

Eric

posted August 6, 2010 at 3:38 pm

I should have known it was only a matter of time.

Wait… don’t vampires hate crucifixes?

Pingback: Tweets that mention Are you a female who loves Jesus AND vampires? This is for you. XOXO | Jesus Needs New PR -- Topsy.com

Benton

posted August 6, 2010 at 4:15 pm

I work for a Christian retailer and I’m sad to admit that I sell those t-shirts… and keychains…

Blake

posted August 6, 2010 at 8:02 pm

My store sells the shirts, keychains, and journals/notepads. We also have the “Called To Duty” parody of the Modern Warfare 2 video game.

Aaronymous

posted August 9, 2010 at 3:04 pm

I’m also sad to admit that my store sells these as well. I wonder how many Christian stores have employees that are embarrassed by the items they sell… I’d guess quite a bit ;)

Charlie's Church of Christ

posted August 6, 2010 at 4:21 pm

Well its painless to try to preach via t-shirt than loving. Why are Christians masters of un-originality? At least Weird Al’s parodies were funny 15 years ago, ours never were.

kisekileia

posted August 6, 2010 at 4:55 pm

The picture’s not showing up :(.

sharideth

posted August 6, 2010 at 6:04 pm

the people who make that crap should really be ashamed of themselves.

Caleb

posted August 7, 2010 at 8:25 am

AGAIN! I sold this crap!

What’s worse than the fact that people make this shirt, is that people buy it.

Here is another classic example: http://www.christiantshirtshop.com/gf9363.html

Noelle

posted August 7, 2010 at 11:37 am

I don’t have enough of an attention span to write books, but I could totally hold it together for t-shirts. Where do I sign up?

I remember the old days with jesus freak on everything. Gots to be more clever these days

Kass

posted August 8, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Oh, I saw that in a store the other day. I gagged.

jeff