Jesus Needs New PR

Jesus Needs New PR

Evangelist offers 2010 prophecy for Australia (and God’s menu includes fish)

Evangelist Heidi Baker begins her prophecy for Down Under with some cackling.

And then she says “Shaka Baba.”

I think she’s referencing one of the Ewoks by name.

And then she begins–BOO BA–receiving a words–ACKA BOBAH–from God about Australia. These words sound better fitted for certain parts Africa. But Heidi says they’re for Australia, which is convenient since she was in Sydney at the–SHO MACKA–time. It would have been really awkward had God started giving her words been about Thailand or Laos. You–DO RA ME!–know?

And then she sees Revelation 22! And then a–FAKA SHA MO MA–river. And then she sees a bunch of other things…

DAKA RO HAHA BO MANCHEE! And then Prophet Heidi (a lesser known biblical prophet) told the Australian–WALA WALA BING BANG–that God would send them some strange fish. She told them that God’s strange fish will be of all different kinds–Bass? Cod? Catfish? Salmon?–and then she emphasizes God’s desire for the Australians to love his strange fish.

And then she talks about a shift in her body–CHAKA KAHN–Weird.

But I will say this: Heidi is really good at rolling her Rs. She’d be great at speaking Spanish.

Found at Christian Nightmares.

Matt

posted July 30, 2010 at 12:43 pm

And I feel like I see a DOUBLE RAINBOW WHOAAAAAAA OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!!

Matt

posted July 30, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Oh man, I totally thought/was hoping she was going to say, “There is a shit taking place in my body.”

sharideth

posted July 30, 2010 at 12:55 pm

all the kids appear to be falling out in the spirit. YAY GOD!

sharideth

posted July 30, 2010 at 1:46 pm

is the guy to her left in the striped shirt with the badge around his neck having a seizure at one point?

Danny

posted July 30, 2010 at 3:21 pm

I read this with so much composure until the “WALA WALA BING BANG”, then I lost it. And I still haven’t stopped laughing.

Derek B

posted July 30, 2010 at 3:46 pm

I really like the coffee drinker at 1:07

Caleb

posted August 2, 2010 at 8:22 am

haha that’s the first thing i saw too!

BrianD

posted July 30, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Pingback: Tweets that mention Evangelist offers 2010 prophecy for Australia (and God’s menu includes fish) | Jesus Needs New PR -- Topsy.com

Scottie

posted July 30, 2010 at 8:49 pm

Is that Nicole Kidman behind her?

run_sleep_art

posted July 31, 2010 at 2:19 am

Strange fish = strange people.

Hmmm, wouldn’t be raging on Heidi Baker, if you’ve read her books and the stuff that have happened with her orphanages there is ALOT of awesome stuff happening, and a lot of miracles.

David

posted July 31, 2010 at 6:34 am

Amen. Too bad Christianity looks a little strange from the outside on occasion. As stated Baker has some amazing fruit – albeit the package in this clip only frames her as a peculiar person – many miracles have happened.

I give little credence to the opinions of others that have not been to a meeting with whomever they are scoffing at.

sharideth

posted July 31, 2010 at 9:37 am

i think the problem most of us have with this is that there is no prophecy in her prophecy. there’s nothing she said that hasn’t been said or won’t ever be said again. which, by definition, is not prophecy. jesus doesn’t call us to make spectacles of ourselves. and i don’t see where anyone questioned the fruit of her other ministries. more power to her. i’m glad she’s doing good work. but this type of show is not only unnecessary, it’s embarrassing. or at least it should be. frankly, i think it diminishes the credibility of her other good works.

*kicks soap box*

Matthew Paul Turner

posted July 31, 2010 at 7:37 pm

Well, it’s good to know that she does something other than this.

Sharkbait

posted July 31, 2010 at 2:47 pm

Strange fish?

It wasn’t me, was it?

Ken

posted August 1, 2010 at 11:29 am

I like the guy at 1:05, it’s like he’s saying “oh that’s a good point, mmmm I need some coffee”

Derrick

posted August 2, 2010 at 7:02 pm

Prophecy doesn’t get more general than this man…I think I remember hearing something like this before…umm…lots of times before. My favorite part is her maniacal laugh in the very beginning and the aussie guy saying “thank you Lord for those strange fish” and then bleating LOL!