- If you don’t read Nicole Wick’s blog, you’re missing out! She’s a hard-working woman (wife/mom) who also happens to be a fantastic writer willing to share honestly about the ups and downs in life! Check out her Letter to Beth Moore!
- Along with friend/writer Jason Boyett, another friend/writer Tom Davis has begun blogging full time at BeliefNet.com! Tom is one of those guys who has seen a lot of pain and suffering around the world. Whenever I’m around him or on the phone with him, I am forced to shut up and listen. Because he’s seen a lot, and it’s powerful to re-experience those things through his storytelling. Read his post about Linking Porn to Trafficking.
- Have you read this book? If so, what did you think?
- Speaking of Jason Boyett, his post about Ted Haggard is a must read! Even Ted read it and commented. And his follow-up post about grace and judgment is good too!
- Read Pete Wilson‘s article about what to do when life falls apart in this month’s Relevant!
- Christian music lost one of its legends this week, Dana Key. Read this post at HM! Dana will be missed.
- I don’t read Donald Miller’s blog too often, but I did yesterday, and his post about Bad Habits was good stuff.
- My wife’s post today is about the benefits of daycare. I love my wife. And I love how she thinks.
- Are you a trapshooter? I’m not. Not anymore. I killed Bambi when I was 16 and haven’t hunted since. But when I was a kid, I was a good shot for a kid my age. However, I wasn’t nearly as good as the guy who my wife’s sister is preparing to marry! His name is Dan Murphy, and in Wisconsin, he’s a bit of a celebrity–yes, because of trapshooting! Check out Dan’s blog here.
- And I love the blog Suburban Turmoil, a local Nashville blog by local Scene columnist Lindsay Ferrier! Her most recent post about kids calling adults by their first name is awesome! Check it out.
- Also… here’s proof that Christians aren’t the only people who spell words with asterisks!
Leave your favorite link(s) from the past week in the comments below!