Jesus Needs New PR

Jesus Needs New PR

WHAT THE? Glenn Beck has a Martin Luther King complex!

The Colbert Report Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Glenn to the Mountaintop
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full Episodes Political Humor Fox News

Glenn plans to announce “The Plan” (<-100 ideas he says are from GOD!) at the feet of Abraham Lincoln on August 28, 2010 (<-exact spot and date of MLK’s “I Have a Dream” speech)!

Does anybody take this guy seriously?

Of course, his ratings say yes.

Danny Bixby

posted May 14, 2010 at 10:42 am

*facepalm

Kevin

posted May 14, 2010 at 11:06 am

Can talk shows “jump the shark”?

If so, GB might be in the market for a ski boat and water skis.

Just Laugh

posted May 14, 2010 at 11:53 am

Matty: Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe (despite being a loudmouth LDS) he’s right?

Kevin: Didn’t Fonzie jump the shark on his motorcycle?

Matthew Paul Turner

posted May 14, 2010 at 12:08 pm

Hahaha! Nope. Not once. I’ve got a lot of shortcomings, but Glenn Beck is not one of them.

Leanne

posted May 14, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Wow, and God is giving him this plan that isn’t a plan actually. Glenn seems to be spiraling out of sanity into delusional.

KatR

posted May 14, 2010 at 12:37 pm

So, what’s our best guess on when Beck will go on the air claiming that Jesus is sending him messages through the fillings in his teeth?

Six months? Or am I being generous?

Kyle Reed

posted May 14, 2010 at 1:06 pm

who says it hasn’t already happened

Lisa S

posted May 14, 2010 at 12:45 pm

I need to put my tin foil hat on to get Glenn’s message loud and clear.

I’m so glad to hear there are Christian’s that don’t take him seriously. I think there is more of you than I know.

Kyle Reed

posted May 14, 2010 at 1:05 pm

I think the interesting thing is how many people think Glen Beck is a christian. Hate to burst your bubble, but he is a follower of Mr. Smith

Z

posted May 14, 2010 at 2:00 pm

Glenn Beck’s narcissistic psychobabble is a beautiful example of the far right fringe that plagues “real america.” When he falls, which he will, it will be hard. I hope, for the sake of this country, he takes all the other pointy-hatted bedsheet wearing nutters with him. I think true conservatives should feel the same way I do as well, to preserve their party.

GlenK

posted May 14, 2010 at 6:45 pm

I just heard him actually defend reading criminal suspects their Miranda rights. What a narcissistic kook!

KatR

posted May 15, 2010 at 6:33 am

LOL, his one moment of sanity in the middle of his usual “FEMA is building re-education camps” delusion.

Chuck Harris

posted May 17, 2010 at 12:07 pm

is that message from Elohim, Joseph Smith, or Mormon Jesus?