Jesus Creed

Jesus Creed

Wheaton Conference on Evangelicals and Early Church

posted by Scot McKnight

If you’re in this area, think about attending this conference.

WheatonConf.jpg

RJS

posted March 4, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Well – not in the area, but I wish it didn’t conflict with other commitments.

Kyle Nolan

posted March 4, 2010 at 5:19 pm

I noticed that the conference is free for students, but I’m assuming that means Wheaton students. Is there any discount for students from other colleges?

Scot McKnight

posted March 4, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Kyle, I think it is free for all students. North Park students go free too.

John Palmieri

posted March 4, 2010 at 6:04 pm

Hi Scot -
Thanks for the info on the upcoming conference…I plan on attending. I appreciate your blog…I just put your link on my blog. Peace, JP

Andy

posted March 4, 2010 at 6:42 pm

Yes, I can confirm that the conference is free to all students.
Thanks for this post Scot!
Cheers,
Andy

Mike Bird

posted March 4, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Scot,
Just last night I led a tutorial with students called: “To What Extent is Evangelicalism ‘Catholic’?”. A book on the topic would be handy.

Scot McKnight

posted March 4, 2010 at 9:45 pm

Read my blog tomorrow, Mike, because that book really has been written and it became available this week!

Kyle Nolan

posted March 5, 2010 at 2:48 am

OK, if it’s free for me (I go to Grand Valley in West Michigan) I’m interested, but I can’t miss class Thursday. Would it be worth it to just make it for Friday, or would I be taking someone else’s spot?