Jesus Creed

Jesus Creed

Prayer of the Week: 4th Week of Lent

posted by Scot McKnight

Gracious Father, whose blessed Son Jesus Christ
came down from heaven to be the true bread which gives life to the
world: Evermore give us this bread, that he may live in us, and we in
him; who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now
and for ever. Amen.

Robert

posted March 22, 2009 at 7:14 am

Scot – Thanks for the collect. I have been enjoying your book on Praying with the Church. Looking forward to the Anglican chapter. I regularly use the mission st clare episcopal website for my daily readings. I haven’t been so good with using the evening readings. That’s not good since the evening readings rotate a different grouping of prayers so I miss out on praying more fully.
One of the things I love about praying with the church is that it won’t let me forget to pray for the unemployed, for my enemies, for people in the armed services, for peace, to thank God for creating the world, etc.
Have a great Sunday. Peace,

NANCY BRYANT

posted March 24, 2009 at 3:30 pm

I ENJOY READING THE DAILYS. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK OF GOD

Linda Potts

posted March 25, 2009 at 4:21 am

I believe God is working in our lives, He is pulling the people together in all ways to pray for this world we live in.

order no prescription adipex by phone

posted July 8, 2009 at 6:18 pm

I bookmarked this link. Thank you for good job!

buypills