Jesus Creed

Jesus Creed

Aksel-ography

posted by xscot mcknight

Here’s grandma Kris with Aksel. (She’s no doubt teaching him the Jesus Creed.)
akselography1.jpg

Peggy

posted October 12, 2008 at 1:41 am

Well, looks like grammy is absolutely smitten … and with good reason! Actually, it looks like the feeling is mutual for Aksel…. 8)
Life will never be the same–again!

Steve

posted October 12, 2008 at 7:56 am

Being a Grandparent is one of life’s richest experiences, ENJOY!!!

Kim

posted October 12, 2008 at 9:06 am

Ahhh….of course Grandma is in love, but Aksel sure looks like he’s captivated by her as well! :) He’s such a sweetie!!! :)

John and Julie Frye

posted October 12, 2008 at 10:39 am

Yep, by the time Aksel is talking, the Jesus Creed will be coursing through his veins. And he will have nothing to do with those Jesus Seminar types. :)
Aksel sure is fascinated with Grandmother Kris. Cool.

John and Julie Frye

posted October 12, 2008 at 11:15 am

Kris and Scot,
Is it to soon to ask what you want Aksel to call you?
Do you have a favorite? Poppy, Grammy, Grandma, Grandpa?
We are Gramma Julie and Grampa John. The first time you hear hiim say it you will melt. I was Gamma Goolie for a long time. I wish they still called me that.
Julie

Andie Piehl

posted October 12, 2008 at 12:30 pm

I just love baby pictures. Kris, do you believe how your heart swells when you snuggle Aksel close and nuzzle him? I love being a grandmother; it’s lots better than being the mother. :)
BTW, Milton and I are PaPa Milton and Nannie. I asked them to call me Grandie for Granny/Andie, but they seemed to name me Nannie. Who knew?
Blessings on all of you!
Andie

karen spears zacharias

posted October 12, 2008 at 4:05 pm

Where’s the photo of Grandpappy with Askel?

sheryl

posted October 12, 2008 at 7:27 pm

Beautiful! Congratulations to you.

Erika Haub

posted October 13, 2008 at 12:05 am

Kris looks fabulous as a Grandma! Congrats to you both and to your kids. My folks are in town right now for the birth of their sixth grandbaby (not mine, this time!), and I just love seeing them with all of our little ones. Little Aksel is beautiful! Praise God for this gift.

cas

posted October 13, 2008 at 8:54 am

Many blessings on baby Aksel. May he bring all or you much joy.

pam w

posted October 13, 2008 at 10:29 pm

Congratulations! I hven’t been in here lately, but see a new addition to the one-t community.
Great joy!

attie

posted October 14, 2008 at 1:11 pm

Congratulations – was thinking about the baby the last few days.

dianne

posted October 15, 2008 at 12:23 am

Aksel is absolutely adorable and seems smitten with his grandma!