Jesus Creed

Jesus Creed

Happy to be here!

posted by xscot mcknight

Año Nuevo (New Year’s Eve) in Ixtapa.
100_0640.JPG100_0624.JPG100_0633.JPG

Ted Gossard

posted January 2, 2007 at 5:56 am

What planet are you on?!!!??

John Frye

posted January 2, 2007 at 9:29 am

Nice family, beautiful place, good books…aaaah, it doesn’t get any better, eh?

Andie Piehl

posted January 2, 2007 at 10:26 am

Scot & Kris, how in the world did you all manage to get away to such a beautiful and ‘warm’ beach this time of year? It looks fabulous there. Right now it’s 32 degrees here in Fort Worth, and I’m back at work beginning work again for the new year. I’ll be thinking about you as I slog along working through all my May graduates’ paperwork to make sure they are all enrolled correctly this semester. Enjoy the sand and sun and don’t forget your sun screen! :)
Happy New Year!
Andie

Beate Epp

posted January 2, 2007 at 12:35 pm

Glad you are having such a good time in Ixtapa, please take time to hopp over to Zihua as well, and have you ever been in Barra de Potosi?? Well worth to go! The beach there is just gorgeous and one the best ones in Mexico! For more info just look into http://www.Zihua.net I count the days, we are going on the plane next Monday :))
Finally a well deserved break, we are looking so forward to it!
My book will be there for you when you return.
I am glad you are enjoying this blog and the responses by all the people, I think it is such a great thing to communicate and yes, it is a wonderful ministry. Well done!
All the best to you and your wife and your kids and enjoy your time!
Cheers, Beate.

Bill

posted January 2, 2007 at 2:18 pm

Do, please, learn the difference between Ano and Año, otherwise you are wishing others a New Anus!!

Pat Arnet

posted January 2, 2007 at 4:03 pm

You’re surrounded by some beautiful women! Lucky you!

Scot McKnight

posted January 2, 2007 at 6:51 pm

Bill,
I don’t know how to make the tilda; so I copied yours!

John Frye

posted January 3, 2007 at 1:01 pm

Oh! the power of a little tilda!!