The blog of the week goes to Steve McCoy who, unknown to me, sitting in my office when Don Hagner and I were talking about divorce and remarriage, videotaped us and has now posted a video of it — with his ongoing need to nap during our riveting discussion.
1. Here’s a new site (to me) that coordinates biblical studies blogs: Biblioblogs. Jim West is one of its coordinators.
2. Marko’s on a roll post about his first drive-the-car-yourself date. Read the one about “cheeseburgers” too.
3. Lightning is thinking of having both a laundry room and a jacuzzi in his new church. Ministry tools, so he is suggesting.
4. How much coffee does it take to kill you?
5. Essayists are famous for discussing friendship, so I’m happy to see Fr. Rob Merola’s two-part reflection on friendship.
What do you think of Mark Roberts’ suggestion that pastors ought to avoid politics?