The 4th of July has come and gone, the heat is on all around the country…sure signs that we are firmly into the summer season. Spending time during these sunny days with those we care for gives us a nice opportunity to take a little mental vacation, and grow closer to your loved ones through some caring conversations.
Here are some summer-related questions to get you started:
1. What was your favorite summer vacation and why?
2. Did you ever experience damage or loss due to dangerous summer weather?
3. What is your favorite summertime activity?
4. What kinds of things did you do with friends during summer vacation?
5. What’s your favorite summer food?
Build stronger relationships this week. Maaximize your minutes!