And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt. (Matthew 26:39)
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Is It the End of the World?by Jim Fletcher
Biblical reflections on a world that's lost its mind. Jim is a writer, editor and lecturer with books published on the topics of Bible prophecy and college football. He is director of the Christian apologetics group, Prophecy Matters (www.prophecymatters.com) and has a degree in journalism.
- Terror in the Age of Cyberspace
- Stabbings, Incitement Fulfill Prophecy
- Will There Be A Second Coming?
- What Does Obama Really Think About Islam?
- Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Where are the Temple treasures?
- Evangelicals Against Bible Prophecy?
- Happy Birthday, Israel!
- Good, Good Friday
- Rebels Without a Cause
- The King of Zionism
- Kay Wilson—Choosing Life
- Jesus Unmasked
- Rewarding the Innovators
- 4 July, 1976
- Demonizing Israel and the Jews
- Evangelicals Silent on Hamas Kidnappings
- All in Good Fun?
- A Single Human Being
- The Coming Messianic Temple
- Scratch That Itch
- The Fig Tree Parable
- Long Live Israel!
- Untold News
- Into the Cauldron