I’m calling all my friends on Earth Day to just remind them that the earth is recycling in our bodies. Through our rivers and waters are our circulation, its atmosphere is our breath, its trees are our lungs. We call it the environment, but that’s the wrong word. It’s our extended body.
We have a personal body and we have a universal body, and they’re both equally ours. When we have that experience and knowledge, it will become impossible for us to hurt the earth and for us in turn to be hurt by it. So my friends, don’t choose the word ‘environment”; look at the earth as your mother from where you were born, and also remember that all its beautiful forests, its flowers and gardens, its trees, its atmosphere, its rivers–they’re all a part of our own biological organism.
Love it and love your body, and you will feel exhilarated just by that emotion.
Thank you, and God bless.
Listen to the audio of the Earth Day Message
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Can Wisdom Save Us? Why It Has To
- Your Body Is Wise, But It Needs for You to Pay Attention
- Why Spirituality Matters More than Ever
- The Power of Desire—What Do You Want, Anyway?
- Do Your Emotions Help You or Hold You Back?
- Powers of Mind: In Praise of Subtle Actions
- Can Science and Religion Save Each Other? (Part 2)
- Can Science and Religion Save Each Other?
- How to Save the World–A Simple Answer
- God Is the New Physics