I’m calling all my friends on Earth Day to just remind them that the earth is recycling in our bodies. Through our rivers and waters are our circulation, its atmosphere is our breath, its trees are our lungs. We call it the environment, but that’s the wrong word. It’s our extended body.
We have a personal body and we have a universal body, and they’re both equally ours. When we have that experience and knowledge, it will become impossible for us to hurt the earth and for us in turn to be hurt by it. So my friends, don’t choose the word ‘environment”; look at the earth as your mother from where you were born, and also remember that all its beautiful forests, its flowers and gardens, its trees, its atmosphere, its rivers–they’re all a part of our own biological organism.
Love it and love your body, and you will feel exhilarated just by that emotion.
Thank you, and God bless.
Listen to the audio of the Earth Day Message
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- The President’s Tweets and the Future of Shame
- How the Universe Pulled a Vanishing Act
- Is Nature About to Abandon Us?
- How to Be at Peace When the World Isn’t
- Does Everything Happen for a Reason?
- Is Physics the Next Guru?
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 3)
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 2)
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 1)
- The Best Way to Get Rid of Evil