What do you think is the nature of evil? Does it exist? According to Jungian psychology evil is the projection of our collective and our personal shadow. This echoes Jesus’ statement, “Resist not evil.”
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Sowing Seeds of Gratitude to Cultivate Wellbeing
- Which Universe Do You Want to Live In? It’s Your Choice
- Meditation and the Spiritual Life of Children
- Do We Really Know What’s Real? The Most Optimistic Answer Is Maybe
- Physics’ Split Personality: Is the Dark Side Winning?
- Mindful Evolution: Can You Guide What Your Genes Are Doing?
- From Facts to Meaning, Through Beauty
- A New Hot Button: Consciousness-Driven Evolution
- How to Make Quantum Reality Our Reality: Looking for a Better Deal
- Self-Compassion: Tips for loving yourself just as you are