An article in the Washington Post in response to their question: In his speech to U.S. bishops last week, Pope Benedict XVI said: “Any tendency to treat religion as a private matter must be resisted . . . To the extent that religion becomes a purely private affair, it loses its very soul.” Do you agree or disagree? Why? Benedict’s Choice Is No Choice
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- The President’s Tweets and the Future of Shame
- How the Universe Pulled a Vanishing Act
- Is Nature About to Abandon Us?
- How to Be at Peace When the World Isn’t
- Does Everything Happen for a Reason?
- Is Physics the Next Guru?
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 3)
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 2)
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 1)
- The Best Way to Get Rid of Evil