An article in the Washington Post in response to their question: In his speech to U.S. bishops last week, Pope Benedict XVI said: “Any tendency to treat religion as a private matter must be resisted . . . To the extent that religion becomes a purely private affair, it loses its very soul.” Do you agree or disagree? Why? Benedict’s Choice Is No Choice
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Powers of Mind: In Praise of Subtle Actions
- Can Science and Religion Save Each Other? (Part 2)
- Can Science and Religion Save Each Other?
- How to Save the World–A Simple Answer
- God Is the New Physics
- Will God 2.0 Be Indispensable in Ten Years?
- Why Physics Needs God But God Doesn’t Need Physics
- Why God Makes More Sense than Atheism
- How Richard Dawkins Lost His Battle with God
- How to Make God Love You