An article in the Washington Post in response to their question: In his speech to U.S. bishops last week, Pope Benedict XVI said: “Any tendency to treat religion as a private matter must be resisted . . . To the extent that religion becomes a purely private affair, it loses its very soul.” Do you agree or disagree? Why? Benedict’s Choice Is No Choice
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- The Best Way to Get Rid of Evil
- Can Wisdom Save Us? Why It Has To (Part 2)
- Can Wisdom Save Us? Why It Has To
- Your Body Is Wise, But It Needs for You to Pay Attention
- Why Spirituality Matters More than Ever
- The Power of Desire—What Do You Want, Anyway?
- Do Your Emotions Help You or Hold You Back?
- Powers of Mind: In Praise of Subtle Actions
- Can Science and Religion Save Each Other? (Part 2)
- Can Science and Religion Save Each Other?