An article in the Washington Post in response to their question: In his speech to U.S. bishops last week, Pope Benedict XVI said: “Any tendency to treat religion as a private matter must be resisted . . . To the extent that religion becomes a purely private affair, it loses its very soul.” Do you agree or disagree? Why? Benedict’s Choice Is No Choice
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Memo to Neuroscience: “We Are Not Brain Puppets”
- A Science of Miracles–No Longer Optional? (Part 2)
- A Science of Miracles—No Longer Optional?
- Can Sam Harris Wake Us Up? (Part 2)
- Can Sam Harris Wake Us Up?
- Multi-institutional Collaborative Clinical Trial to Examine Health Benefits of Integrative Lifestyle Practices at the Chopra Center for Wellbeing
- Let’s Raise ISHAR – and why we need to
- Getting Real About Brain Science—A Challenge to the Current Model (Part 2)
- Getting Real About Brain Science—A Challenge to the Current Model
- A Better Way to Approach Pain, and America’s Pain-Pill Epidemic