A article in the Washington Post by Deepak Chopra in response to their question: Jeremiah Wright’s sermons continue to be an issue in the presidential campaign. Why? What do you think of his preaching style? What do you wish you understood better about it?
A Test Case for Obama’s Idealism
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Sowing Seeds of Gratitude to Cultivate Wellbeing
- Which Universe Do You Want to Live In? It’s Your Choice
- Meditation and the Spiritual Life of Children
- Do We Really Know What’s Real? The Most Optimistic Answer Is Maybe
- Physics’ Split Personality: Is the Dark Side Winning?
- Mindful Evolution: Can You Guide What Your Genes Are Doing?
- From Facts to Meaning, Through Beauty
- A New Hot Button: Consciousness-Driven Evolution
- How to Make Quantum Reality Our Reality: Looking for a Better Deal
- Self-Compassion: Tips for loving yourself just as you are