Alison Rose Levy wrote an article of Deepak giving a talk on The Third Jesus, recently in New York City.
“When Jesus said, “I’m the son of God,” Chopra tells the audience, “His meaning wasn’t ‘I’m the son of the Boss,’ or I’m his son and you’re not.’” Instead, in Chopra’s view, that declaration invites us all to realize our own divinity. While Chopra honors what he calls the first two Jesus: Jesus, the real man, and the Jesus, “built up over thousands of years by theologians and …scholars,” Deepak focuses attention on the third Jesus, a model/teacher of universal/Christ consciousness.
The entire article can be found here at Huffington Post.
Deepak Chopra at the Oxonian Society, photo by Noemi nin Pfluger
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Hidden Truths: Going Beyond Common-Sense Reality (Part 1)
- Radical Well being: Where We Need to Go (Part 2)
- Radical Well-Being: Where We Need to Go
- Next for the Gay Rights Movement – Filling the Spiritual Dimension
- What Is Cosmic Consciousness? The Quest for Hidden Reality (Part 3)
- What Is Cosmic Consciousness? The Quest for Hidden Reality (Part 2)
- What Is Cosmic Consciousness? The Quest for Hidden Reality
- Sleep: A mystery at the crossroads of neuroscience (Part 2)
- Sleep: A Mystery at the Crossroads of Neuroscience (Part 1)
- A Better Answer to “Who Am I?”