Alison Rose Levy wrote an article of Deepak giving a talk on The Third Jesus, recently in New York City.
“When Jesus said, “I’m the son of God,” Chopra tells the audience, “His meaning wasn’t ‘I’m the son of the Boss,’ or I’m his son and you’re not.'” Instead, in Chopra’s view, that declaration invites us all to realize our own divinity. While Chopra honors what he calls the first two Jesus: Jesus, the real man, and the Jesus, “built up over thousands of years by theologians and …scholars,” Deepak focuses attention on the third Jesus, a model/teacher of universal/Christ consciousness.
The entire article can be found here at Huffington Post.
Deepak Chopra at the Oxonian Society, photo by Noemi nin Pfluger
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- Do Your Emotions Help You or Hold You Back?
- Powers of Mind: In Praise of Subtle Actions
- Can Science and Religion Save Each Other? (Part 2)
- Can Science and Religion Save Each Other?
- How to Save the World–A Simple Answer
- God Is the New Physics
- Will God 2.0 Be Indispensable in Ten Years?
- Why Physics Needs God But God Doesn’t Need Physics
- Why God Makes More Sense than Atheism
- How Richard Dawkins Lost His Battle with God