Alison Rose Levy wrote an article of Deepak giving a talk on The Third Jesus, recently in New York City.
“When Jesus said, “I’m the son of God,” Chopra tells the audience, “His meaning wasn’t ‘I’m the son of the Boss,’ or I’m his son and you’re not.'” Instead, in Chopra’s view, that declaration invites us all to realize our own divinity. While Chopra honors what he calls the first two Jesus: Jesus, the real man, and the Jesus, “built up over thousands of years by theologians and …scholars,” Deepak focuses attention on the third Jesus, a model/teacher of universal/Christ consciousness.
The entire article can be found here at Huffington Post.
Deepak Chopra at the Oxonian Society, photo by Noemi nin Pfluger
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- God Is the New Physics
- Will God 2.0 Be Indispensable in Ten Years?
- Why Physics Needs God But God Doesn’t Need Physics
- Why God Makes More Sense than Atheism
- How Richard Dawkins Lost His Battle with God
- How to Make God Love You
- Why God Doesn’t Care What You Do
- “I am the master of my fate”: A New Take on Free Will
- Memo to Neuroscience: “We Are Not Brain Puppets”
- A Science of Miracles–No Longer Optional? (Part 2)