Alison Rose Levy wrote an article of Deepak giving a talk on The Third Jesus, recently in New York City.
“When Jesus said, “I’m the son of God,” Chopra tells the audience, “His meaning wasn’t ‘I’m the son of the Boss,’ or I’m his son and you’re not.'” Instead, in Chopra’s view, that declaration invites us all to realize our own divinity. While Chopra honors what he calls the first two Jesus: Jesus, the real man, and the Jesus, “built up over thousands of years by theologians and …scholars,” Deepak focuses attention on the third Jesus, a model/teacher of universal/Christ consciousness.
The entire article can be found here at Huffington Post.
Deepak Chopra at the Oxonian Society, photo by Noemi nin Pfluger
click here to see all of our uplifting newsletters»
Search This Blog
- The President’s Tweets and the Future of Shame
- How the Universe Pulled a Vanishing Act
- Is Nature About to Abandon Us?
- How to Be at Peace When the World Isn’t
- Does Everything Happen for a Reason?
- Is Physics the Next Guru?
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 3)
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 2)
- Synchronicity, Evolution, and Your Genes (Part 1)
- The Best Way to Get Rid of Evil